The Orange Box (PC) - $32.90 at GoGamer

The Orange Box was easily the best value in gaming when it first came out. Getting it for anything less than the original MSRP is an ultimate bargain.

[quote name='Arenium']I picked it up yesterday on clearance at target for 29.99[/quote]

I noticed it was on clearance there for PS3 when I picked up NHL 2K8.

thanks op, just placed my order... ive been itching to play tf2 and portal, and i admit to not having played HL but i am certainly up for it

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']if anybody doesn't have this yet, this is a GREAT price. i got mine for $45 and i still feel like i cheated valve.[/quote]

Agreed!

Do what I do: buy extra copies and give them away to friends. I bought TF2 for $20 at CC, and another Orange Box for $30 from amazon a few months back.

There's no better value in gaming, no games I'd rather play consistently, and no better gift (and self-serving too, as it gets your friend to play with you).

darn just got TF2 and Portal for 29.99 with the CC deal last week. or the week before.. I guess im just missing out on episode 2 and Ive had Episode 1 for a long time and havnt touched it.

bread's done
Back