The Orange Box

UndyingForce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I have recently acquired a gift card to Toys R US, thanks to the buy Mario Galaxy get a free $25 gift card deal last week but i couldnt find the Orange box at my location

so my question is, has anyone purchased the Orange Box there? I dont see the game on there website. they dont have such a huge selection of PC games

thanks in advance

the game is arted M and tru doesnt put M games ont he shelves you have to ask for them, and they dont order a lot of them in, i know when the game came out they couldnt keep them in stockb ecause they kept selling out (the b2g1f deal was on at that time)

[quote name='kyle90316']the game is arted M and tru doesnt put M games ont he shelves you have to ask for them, and they dont order a lot of them in, i know when the game came out they couldnt keep them in stockb ecause they kept selling out (the b2g1f deal was on at that time)[/quote]

Are you sure about that? Because I remember I bought GTA:San Andreas from TRU right off the shelf.

Maybe The Orange Box is just out of stock. Wait for them to restock it.

dude, you should just buy the orange box from bestbuy.com for 24.99 with free shipping. if you buy it for 50 at toysrus with a 25 dollar gift card, then it would be the same as just buying it for 25, except you will still have the gift card for other shit!

[quote name='solidsnake01']Are you sure about that? Because I remember I bought GTA:San Andreas from TRU right off the shelf.

Maybe The Orange Box is just out of stock. Wait for them to restock it.[/quote]

It is a new policy.

[quote name='gnome chomsky']dude, you should just buy the orange box from bestbuy.com for 24.99 with free shipping. if you buy it for 50 at toysrus with a 25 dollar gift card, then it would be the same as just buying it for 25, except you will still have the gift card for other shit![/QUOTE]

This is a smart post.

I don't think TRU carries any PC games other than ones meant for kids... or the sims. I've never seen any M rated PC games at any TRU- either on the shelf or behind the counter.

[quote name='Koggit']Windows 2000, XP and Vista are all compatible with Orange Box.[/quote]

ty dude im asking for christmas both the 360 and pc but ill get the 360 one when i buy my 360. but theres a trick if ur parents/family dont know much about tecknology or like mine who only know how to turn on a tv cell phone computer. thats why u ask for gift cards but make sure there all to one place.

[quote name='Vinny']I don't think TRU carries any PC games other than ones meant for kids... or the sims. I've never seen any M rated PC games at any TRU- either on the shelf or behind the counter.[/quote]

TRU stores here in Richmond are that way too, now. Just kiddie PC games. I don't think it used to be that way though. It doesn't make sense considering PC gamers are more likely to be adults.

[quote name='gnome chomsky']dude, you should just buy the orange box from bestbuy.com for 24.99 with free shipping. if you buy it for 50 at toysrus with a 25 dollar gift card, then it would be the same as just buying it for 25, except you will still have the gift card for other shit![/quote]

is this deal in store to?

[quote name='tigerthecat']is this deal in store to?[/quote]
Was a deal. That was one of the many deals that went on during last Friday (i.e. "Black Friday" one of the biggest electronics and games sale days of the year). Looking at the BB web site, it went back to regular price.

BTW, not being rude but do you check the threads posted at the gaming deals forum?

bread's done
Back