THE ORIGINAL Free $20 PSN card for both of us w/Vita serial#! *CODES SENT TODAY!*

SackManBoy

Banned
PlayStation is running a special right now where we both get $20 PSN cards if you accept my referral and buy a new PS Vita. The PlayStation Vita has Dual Analog Sticks, Front and Rear Cameras, a Stunning 5" OLED Multi-touchscreen, and the biggest best games. What's not to love? Plus the more friends that have PS Vita systems the more fun can be had with group related activities like Near and Party. Check it out!

PS: I am participating in a Sony contest and if you purchase a PS Vita, I will receive 1,000 Sony Rewards points. I'll even get the chance to win 1 Milllion Sony Rewards points if I convince the highest number of friends to buy 760a Vita!

**apparantly this is working for old vitas if you add an extra 0 in the serial#

go here: FREE PSN CARD

and the enter my referral code: 13823760

*UPDATE 2/14 my account now says 4 people were successful and i have earned $80 and each of you have earned $20!! heres the initials or the four successful people!
nn
cy
jm
sw

5 days left and only 4 "successful-closed." get me up to 10 ue the referral code so i can do a big giveaway!!

*UPDATE 4/16

Just recieved my 5x PSN codes! thanks to all that accepted my referral and i hope those that were accepted enjoy their code!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='albel005']i tried to do it but won't let me register my vita weird and won't let me create my own[/QUOTE]

it seems like you have to have a brand new vita....maybe? thanks anyway though!

"You have already accepted this opportunity.

You can view the details of this opportunity and check its up-to date status from your account management interface."

wat.

[quote name='Luxuria']"You have already accepted this opportunity.

You can view the details of this opportunity and check its up-to date status from your account management interface."

wat.[/QUOTE]

very strange indeed.

[quote name='xenozfan2']It worked! Thanks man.[/QUOTE]

really?? did you get a psn code? ive got nothin yet, just a bunch of emails saying people are trying but not buying.

Tried to do it, but apparently the sticker for my serial on the Vita has peeled off and disappeared. Do they have the serial printed anywhere inside the PS Vita box?

[quote name='Tsel']Serial number invalid.[/QUOTE]

Same here.. I got my a white Vita in November. Not sure what the qualifications are for this.

[quote name='Kanokare']Tried to do it, but apparently the sticker for my serial on the Vita has peeled off and disappeared. Do they have the serial printed anywhere inside the PS Vita box?[/QUOTE]

on the bottom of the vita beside the headphone jack. but i dont think this is going to work for vitas bought before this promo. thats the way it seems anyway.

Op it worked for me and I didn't have to add an extra 0 and its an old vita. I hope you get some psn cash. Oh in another thread someone said that after 10 people use your code the rest won't get anything.

[quote name='Kanokare']Tried to do it, but apparently the sticker for my serial on the Vita has peeled off and disappeared. Do they have the serial printed anywhere inside the PS Vita box?[/QUOTE]

Same with me. They have a different serial on the box for registration but that doesn't work.

counted up my emails and 31 of you have tried this through my referral. So hopefully if this works, good luck to the first ten of you. i would post who they were but all of you used your real names, so thats a no go. So for now on i wouldnt try this unless you plan on actually buying a new vita.

[quote name='xenozfan2']Hey if you don't mind could you check to see if my name is on the first ten? I don't care if people see my first name. Jeffrey[/QUOTE]

yep, you are #4!! the first time you tried anyway lol. the other two are towards the end.

[quote name='SackManBoy']yep, you are #4!! the first time you tried anyway lol. the other two are towards the end.[/QUOTE]

Yea. I tried using my sister's vita but I had some problems, glad I'm on there. Have you thought what you are going to use your 10,000 sony points on?

[quote name='xenozfan2']Yea. I tried using my sister's vita but I had some problems, glad I'm on there. Have you thought what you are going to use your 10,000 sony points on?[/QUOTE]

well i have every ps3 game they have that im interested in. i do need a 16g vita memory card though. you asking has made me want to look around more on there though!

[quote name='NovaKane']Anyone?[/QUOTE]

dont know the specifications of how i was chosen, i just randomly got mine in an email from psn. maybe sony rewards?

hey guys, just letting you know i can finally check my account status as of today. i have a big list of people who used my referral. 10 random ones say accepted the others say pending.

here are the 10 that the site say were accepted. Ill do double initials, the first two letters of your first and last name.

ty ha
je mo x2!
er sc
wi ke
ch d.
jo br
ba ho
ra tr
za cr

congrats maybe? the rest either say pending or success pending.

I actually don't think accepted is what you want. Accepted just means that the person went through the link, but didn't enter a serial. I know this because I was testing this out and the one where I typed my name and e-mail, but didn't go through and type the PSN name and serial is the one that is "Accepted".

"Accepted" in this case doesn't mean that Sony or urefer has accepted the submission, it is that the referree has click through your link and accepted.

[quote name='Jommy']I actually don't think accepted is what you want. Accepted just means that the person went through the link, but didn't enter a serial. I know this because I was testing this out and the one where I typed my name and e-mail, but didn't go through and type the PSN name and serial is the one that is "Accepted".

"Accepted" in this case doesn't mean that Sony or urefer has accepted the submission, it is that the referree has click through your link and accepted.[/QUOTE]

i see, thanks for the info. that makes alot of sence. i guess its just a coincidence that there are 10 of them. ill delete the above post so i dont get anyones hopes up

[quote name='sir-fly']ask op if you can because its kind of rude to post a link in there referral thread without asking[/QUOTE]

I disagree.

oh snap guys! my account now says 4 people were successful and i have earned $80!! heres the initials or the four successful people!
nn
cy
jm
sw

To the 4 people named there how did you guys enter your serial codes? I've had some rejected for some reason. I think everyone I referred entered the code XX0123456.

bread's done
Back