The Orphanage DVD Give-away.

[quote name='almasy82']good movie[/quote]

I disagree, to me it seemed like a bad rip-off of The Haunting or something. The movie was very slow and boring IMO.

[quote name='BMoD']I disagree, to me it seemed like a bad rip-off of The Haunting or something. The movie was very slow and boring IMO.[/quote]
Bad rip-off of the haunting....you don't have any clue what you are talking about. Those movies have very little in common. The Devil's Backbone would be a good comparison. Just because people aren't killed off left and right doesn't make it slow and boring.....

Entered. I love Del Toro's work and he's said good things about this (which I'm sure has a lot to do with the fact that he produced it).

never heard of it, was at bestbuy and say del toro's name on it so i ptcked it up. awesome guy that del toro is!!!!

This movie was only produced by Del Toro, it is directed by Juan Antonio Bayona, this is his first major movie. It was the screenwriters first screenplay and the cinematographers first movie as well. I loved it. Scary, intense and sad.

bread's done
Back