The OTT #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on a date with a girl who is half-Japanese, yesterday.

Should I announce that in the GGT?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Go attention whore in the GGT, Nina. If you tell them you're Japanese, you'll get all the attention you want.[/quote]

Why are you so mean? :cry:

[quote name='manthing']A 300 lb. Korean lady wants me to procreate with her chunky butt.

fml.

:whistle2:([/quote]

*Rubs chicken grease all over man thing* Let's get trash bags and make a ghetto slip n slide! :bouncy:

[quote name='DarlingNina']Why are you so mean? :cry:

*Rubs chicken grease all over man thing* Let's get trash bags and make a ghetto slip n slide! :bouncy:[/quote]
You successfully answered your own question with this post.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I can't get this card to work, I've tried it with FAT and FAT32 and 2 different firmwares. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
If you ordered it from dealextreme, make sure you download the firmware linked on the product page.

[quote name='Brak']If you ordered it from dealextreme, make sure you download the firmware linked on the product page.[/quote]
The download link dosen't work. That's nice.

[quote name='manthing']How much is Pixel Junk Monsters?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']10 dollars.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Let's share it, Mangthang! ^__^

Hey DarlingNina, is it true that you have a penis?

Whether you do or don't, go tell the guys in the GGT that you do. You'll get all the attention you'll ever want.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Louisiana[/quote]

Sorry, the correct answer was Frank's.

You are officially the worst black person on the planet.

---------------------------

Maybe Zoo$$$$a.

[quote name='DarlingNina']I thought only girls said "super cute"? :lol:[/quote]You use "hot" and "bangable" for trashy girls like Megan Fox and Gabriella Fox. You use "cute" or "super cute" for girls like Mandy Moore and Jena Malone. :)

[quote name='Brak']Hey, DarlingNina. Do you like hairy chests?[/quote]

If I can cornroll it, no. If there is a little, I can deal. I just don't like dudes that look like they're rocking sweaters.

[quote name='manthing']Sorry, the correct answer was Frank's.

You are officially the worst black person on the planet.[/quote]

This, Frank's Red Hot > all other hot sauces

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey DarlingNina, is it true that you have a penis?

Whether you do or don't, go tell the guys in the GGT that you do. You'll get all the attention you'll ever want.[/quote]

I'm a sadomasochist. I enjoy the emotional abuse I get from you guys. :D

Manthing, I'm only half black. What do you expect. Frank's is okay. It's not the shit. :p

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey DarlingNina, is it true that you have a penis?

Whether you do or don't, go tell the guys in the GGT that you do. You'll get all the attention you'll ever want.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
[quote name='DarlingNina']If I can cornroll it, no. If there is a little, I can deal. I just don't like dudes that look like they're rocking sweaters.[/QUOTE]
Yup. You're a fraud.

If you were truly half Asian, you'd love hairy chests.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Have yall even tried Louisiana Hot Sauce?? It's big in the south.[/quote]I've tried it. It was decent but then again I did get it from the 99 cent store.

This is what I have been using a lot of lately. Castillo salsa habanera.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Huh. Been away a few days only to come back and find everyone is ragging on Nina.

Doesn't it ever get old?[/quote]

I guess not. Maybe it'll stop when I post a pic. :p Probably will get worse...

[quote name='Brak']:rofl:

Yup. You're a fraud.

If you were truly half Asian, you'd love hairy chests.[/quote]

That's Asian girls that like white men. I've dated a lot of white guys, and they had hair on their chest. It wasn't hair sweaters, but still they had some.

[quote name='DarlingNina']I guess not. Maybe it'll stop when I post a pic. :p Probably will get worse...[/quote]

Hmmm...maybe.

And what's this about not liking chest hair? Hell, I have hairy Robin WIllimas-like arms and black women love to pet the arm hair. :whistle2:#

[quote name='DarlingNina']I guess not. Maybe it'll stop when I post a pic. :p Probably will get worse...[/quote]
I bet you're smoking hot, Nina.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Hmmm...maybe.

And what's this about not liking chest hair? Hell, I have hairy Robin WIllimas-like arms and black women love to pet the arm hair. :whistle2:#[/quote]

I don't mind some body hair. I just don't want anyone that looks like this...

znaniBurt%20Reynolds.jpg

[quote name='DarlingNina']I don't mind some body hair. I just don't want anyone that looks like this...

znaniBurt%20Reynolds.jpg
[/quote]

Damn, that's me.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Yes. I will post my pic for a bunch of meanie. Get right on that. :p[/quote]

DIAF, attention whore.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']So what did I miss this past month?[/quote]

SS,DD

Huh...that's weird. I did an edit to add a "welcome back Girlfriend" to Lulu; it was there on one refresh, and then gone the next...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Huh...that's weird. I did an edit to had a "welcome back Girlfriend" to Lulu; it was there on one refresh, and then gone the next...[/QUOTE]
That's cause CAG hates me.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Huh...that's weird. I did an edit to add a "welcome back Girlfriend" to Lulu; it was there on one refresh, and then gone the next...[/quote]
I reported your post and had a mod delete the edit.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Attention whore city up ins.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, we have nina and lulu. All we need now is Kayden with his 1999 .gif, Puma talking about what he wants to buy, and a brief return from jPod to be all set.

You ever get Madworld to work, munch? I can send you that .wad if you still need it.
---
Goddamn, I hate women. I'm told to be ready by 7 so we can go out to eat, and here we are, 7:40, and she's barely pulling up. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You ever get Madworld to work, munch? I can send you that .wad if you still need it.
---
Goddamn, I hate women. I'm told to be ready by 7 so we can go out to eat, and here we are, 7:40, and she's barely pulling up. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, send it mang. I haven't even tried. I'll go ahead and get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back