The OTT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']I think linking people to Wombat's page is gonna become the new rickroll.[/quote]
It should be.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I've gotta outlast zewone!

I figured it'd take awhile to get brak too, but he disappointed me : /[/quote]
What do you mean outlast Zewone? You got the achievement.

One of you dudes that still buy DVDs should buy my sealed 2 disc SE of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest for really cheap. My sealed 2 disc Raging Bull SE too. :^)

[quote name='Ugamer_X']What do you mean outlast Zewone? You got the achievement.[/QUOTE]ahahahaha[.]

That must be embarrassing, crystalklear64.

[quote name='crystalklear64']

I figured it'd take awhile to get brak too, but he disappointed me : /[/quote]
That's what she said.:whistle2:#

[quote name='Wolve11']The controller mod you mentioned before Rocko costs $21....+shipping (straight up factory price dude)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, but I can't solder and I don't know anyone who can, which is why I asked you about it a while ago. I didn't know you didn't intend on doing it. My bad, I guess.

[quote name='darthbudge']:whee:

I can order something at YF360G now...

The question is what I should order?[/QUOTE]
RE5.

[quote name='Rocko']
RE5.[/quote]

Yeah, but I was gonna get that through other :cool: ways.

I am trying to decide between a SFIV FightPad, or Star Ocean IV.

[quote name='JolietJake']I really should buy The Godfather, AMC shows it all the time, but i've never seen it whole.[/QUOTE]

Buy the disc set from me mang.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, but I was gonna get that through other :cool: ways.

I am trying to decide between a SFIV FightPad, or Star Ocean IV.[/QUOTE]
FightPad. You can't pirate that.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']It should be.

What do you mean outlast Zewone? You got the achievement.[/QUOTE]
dang, I don't even know what got me, I've never even seen the page : /

I saw your attempt in the dino thread, and I saw munch's attempt with the wubb thing.

[quote name='Rocko']FightPad. You can't pirate that.[/quote]

Yeah, I went ahead and ordered it.

I hope it comes quickly... Amazon, and most other online retailers are all out of stock. I also asked specifically for the Chun-Li or Ryu versions, so I hope they listen to that.

[quote name='Rocko']FightPad. You can't pirate that.[/quote]
The first rule of FightPad is we don't talk about FightPads.
The second rule of . . oh gawd, it's not even worth it is it?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']The first rule of FightPad is we don't talk about FightPads.
The second rule of . . oh gawd, it's not even worth it is it?[/QUOTE]

I really wish these Fight Club references would go away.

Man I haven't smoked out since Saturday afternoon...I am fucking dying here. Resin all gone on Monday felt like a fucking crackhead.

[quote name='crystalklear64']dang, I don't even know what got me, I've never even seen the page : /

I saw your attempt in the dino thread, and I saw munch's attempt with the wubb thing.[/quote]
Ha, I was hoping it was me since it was around the same time.

[quote name='st0neface']What's really cheap, Mojimbo?[/QUOTE]Dang, I thought they went for more. When I bought them like a year and a half ago they retailed for like $21ish at Best Buy. I was thinking $8 each. I need to knock some $ off of Raging Bull's $25 price tag on Blu-ray. :0(

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, I thought they went for more. When I bought them like a year and a half ago they retailed for like $21ish at Best Buy. I was thinking $8 each. I need to knock some $ off of Raging Bull's $25 price tag on Blu-ray. :0([/quote]

Bull. Here. Now.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, I thought they went for more. When I bought them like a year and a half ago they retailed for like $21ish at Best Buy. I was thinking $8 each. I need to knock some $ off of Raging Bull's $25 price tag on Blu-ray. :0([/QUOTE]

Shipped? Also can you wait until next Friday? I've had to make a lot of purchases right now, and my pockets are hurtin'.

A couple of weeks would be super-cool as long as you commit, st0neface, I legit don't mind waiting. I know you're good for it so I could ship it out tomorrow too. Price would cover shipping. You want both?

[quote name='Mojimbo']A couple of weeks would be super-cool as long as you commit, st0neface, I legit don't mind waiting. I know you're good for it so I could ship it out tomorrow too. Price would cover shipping. You want both?[/quote]

[quote name='st0neface']Yeah, I'll pay you the 27th. Hold on to those, son![/quote]

What part of "Send me Raging Bull" didn't you bastards understand? :booty:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Ha, I was hoping it was me since it was around the same time.[/QUOTE]
I dunno, maybe it was.

I thought I accidentally clicked munch's because I copy pasted the link to see what the non-wombat thing was, but, it couldn't have been munch's since that was posted after I got it.

I really can't think of anything else unless someone was super sly, but I should have saw the profile page in any case and I either didn't, or thought it was a pop-up or something and closed it before it loaded all the way. Even though I saw the attempt, maybe I still accidentally clicked on it scrolling past stuff.

So for now, I'll give you the title!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Sorry BigSpoonyBard, but them's the breaks.[/quote]

What if I beat stoney in a fiery steelcage deathmatch . . . with glass-wrapped hands?

[quote name='st0neface']I'm sure Chika or AngelicLulu will be here soon enough so you can make corny jokes about their breasts to get over it.[/quote]

You're confusing me with Kayden. My jokes aren't corny

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back