The OTT Doesn't Need To Be Numbered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Oprah I'd probably buy Caribou Coffee. Then I'd drink from a big Caribou Coffee mug every day on Oprah and it'd go through the roof.

:sigh:

[quote name='wubb']Buffet is buying $3B of it. That's never a bad sign.

I feel like Caribou Coffee is crazy undervalued (37 M market cap) but maybe not. Who knows?[/QUOTE]

That's really the problem. I would toss some of my savings into GE, but at the same time, it is "Who knows?"

I take the same approach as I do to gambling: It'd really be great to win the money, but I can't afford to lose the investment.

munch: If peanut butter budge gives wahoo.com that extra beta code, I'll give you my extra.

Linking coming through in the clutch!

I think I'm going to cry from all of the graciousness going on in this thread. But you $$$$as are still fat
and probably gay

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Just gave it to Woohoo. Give it to munch, LP.
Hard.[/QUOTE]

He gave it to me in large letters and in bold type. He definitely gave it to me hard.

Yep. they definitely need to fix the dogs. I saw a dog that was chasing me and then stopped all of a sudden and got stuck by a fence, running in circles.

Oh well, they ran out of codes before I could get another one. Sorry guys!

Also, I appreciate TFN for making me my very own OTT!

Sorry JFD, I guess you aren't my favorite internet friend anymore. :(

I can't believe that new Golden Axe game is only single player...what a waste. The game looks interesting from the trailers but at a budget price.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You guys are so not straight.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to go home and watch some Michael Bay movies. That should make straight. "fuck yeah, I love America god damnit! I'm hungry?! Where are all of the Filipino women? GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

[quote name='munch']I'm going to go home and watch some Michael Bay movies. That should make straight. "fuck yeah, I love America god damnit! I'm hungry?! Where are all of the Filipino women? GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"[/quote]
Um...OK

Linkin, why did you merge my thread? It's now lost inside that monstrous general thread, and I'm not going to get shit for answers any more.

I love MvC2... but as a fighter, it was kind of cheap / easy.

I hope they update the corny ass music and announcer.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']No. You cannot sell beta codes on CAG.[/quote]

Some dick was selling them in the trading forum, might want to go take care of that.

EDIT: Manthing beat me to it.

Ya, I always find it disturbing when a lurker PMs me like 10 seconds after I say something to the OTT. I didn't know we had people sitting here watching us.

other than the mods ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back