The OTT is too busy playing COD, please leave a message for the IMC after the beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Should I take half a day for when COD comes out or do you have school?[/QUOTE]
Tuesday the 10th I have school. I get home at like 2:30, but I probably won't play right away. Plus I don't know when UPS will deliver the game. Sometimes they aren't here until like 7 or 8 at night.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You guys could always bunk with dallow!

I am flying into Dallas on the 18th, and since I won't be able to go to the Skins game that Sunday, I am really hoping to get to the Spurs game that night. I also hope I get a chance to scout out a few schools.[/QUOTE]Don't joke about that.

I went a couple of weeks ago and was really impressed after being pretty skeptical of it, but that might just be because it was a new setting. I would be cool with moving to there or Austin when I'm done with school.

Dallas is so cookie cutter and sprawly that I feel like I'm in suburbia more often than not when I'm there. I'd hate living there.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Don't joke about that.

I went a couple of weeks ago and was really impressed after being pretty skeptical of it, but that might just be because it was a new setting. I would be cool with moving to there or Austin when I'm done with school.[/QUOTE]

Ideally I would love to get into UTA or UT Dallas and move back into the city if I do go out of state. My buddy lives close to Tyler so I might end up going there.

I think I am going to apply to those three schools and four here in NC.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Are you still going for law, Casey?[/QUOTE]

I decided to get my MA in History. I am still interested in getting a law degree, but I just don't have the desire right now to pursue it.

Isn't munch doing history here as well? You should hit that $$$$a up and ask him about how things are with the department here.

god fucking damn it. I got a total of like 10 minutes in the tub. As soon as I get in the tub, the house phone starts ringing nonstop. After calling back like 3 times, they finally stopped calling and then Peanut starts jumping on the edge of the tub and crying. I tried to get her dumb ass outside right before I got in the tub but she was to fucking lazy and didn't want to go out. Of course, 5 minutes into the bath she decides she can't hold it any more. By the time I get dried off enough to let her out, I hear my cell buzzing and I've got 3 voice mails. I listen to them, call back the most important one, and Frosty gets home. No relaxing bath for Chika tonight.

Clerk at GS was completely shocked that someone was trading in a 360 for store credit and not cash. Yeah, like I'm really going to take $50 cash for it.

Got three of those LRB codes, but all of them had the code in front of the manual already flipped over so they're probably redeemed. Who wants to try 'em out?

EDIT: Nevermind, only two are clear, but maybe someone can try making out the first 4 digits. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Got three of those LRB codes, but all of them had the code in front of the manual already flipped over so they're probably redeemed. Who wants to try 'em out?[/QUOTE]Me?

Damn the trailer for The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day actually looks fucking badass. Hope it makes it around here soon.

Looking forward to going over and watching these dogs on Friday and having a whole week with a 73in HDTV. Modern Warfare 2 will be so sick on that baby.

PMs sent. iPhone camera really stinks so I couldn't get a good clear shot without it being blurred from the glare, but I think they're clear enough.

That stinks, mojimbo. Like I said though, the codes were already in front of the manual instead of behind the manual so they were probably photographed before me.

[quote name='JJSP']Ok, OTT. Manwich BBQ or Manwich Bold?

LRB export takes forever. You can't download in the background. :([/QUOTE]

BOLD all the way.

How much should I charge my uncle for doing two ink drawings of an article of clothing to be submitted to the patent office?

[quote name='Rocko']One Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade console.[/QUOTE]
My outrageous scoundrel-side was secretly thinking the exact same thing.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You can't patent clothes.[/QUOTE]
It's something on the clothing.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That stinks, mojimbo. Like I said though, the codes were already in front of the manual instead of behind the manual so they were probably photographed before me.[/QUOTE]It's okay. If I don't have any luck I'm cool with buying it when it drops to $20 like most of those Lego games do. Thanks again.

[quote name='Rocko']Just found out my neighbor was a chemist.

Can't wait to chat with him this weekend about his career how to make crystal meth.[/QUOTE]

Fixed

Major Nelson: Halo Waypoint will be available to everyone on LIVE (even if you are not in the preview program) later in the day tomorrow.

GIS result for douche pickle:

3.28.09-rcmp.jpg

Just for those who care, I'm alive, just really stressed.

I am the science contact for my school which means I have to run anything science related and help everyone with their science needs, not to mention go to monthly meetings.

I am also training the new gifted teacher. She isn't a quick learner.

One 9 weeks down, 3 to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back