The OTT that daren't be named.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liquid, I forgot those MP3s at work... :cry:

I'll have them tomorrow night, after work.

I left the CD in one of the studios, so I hope no one touched it.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']When does that start, again?[/QUOTE]
It's 6 posts before yours. Do you hate reading?

Sunday is when it starts.

Yo frost, I just remembered that way back in the early months of the PS3 someone made a driver for XP to use the PS3 control via BT.

Don't know much other than that.
It worked though.

And Brak, you know I am.

I guess this Analog Nub problem thing doesn't affect the gameplay, but the clicking and slight movement is indeed distracting.

[quote name='Rocko']I guess this Analog Nub problem thing doesn't affect the gameplay, but the clicking and slight movement is indeed distracting.[/quote]Probably needs time to break in.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Is Weeds any good? Looking for something to get me over 25 bucks at amazon (want Fatal Fury collection).[/QUOTE]

Oh hell yes. I can't recommend the show enough. It's easily my favorite show on TV right now.

I slapped my forehead a little too hard, earlier, and I think I knocked some shit loose.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Is Weeds any good? Looking for something to get me over 25 bucks at amazon (want Fatal Fury collection).[/QUOTE]
... Fatal Fury... collection..?

[quote name='dallow']Probably needs time to break in.[/quote]
Possibly. It's mighty strange. When moved to the top left, it clicks, and then I can press down and feel it push back in. Hopefully it goes away after a while.

I'm at such a loss for what to play I think I'm going to stick to Daxter until this weekend. And maybe watch this Family Guy episodes, even though I have them on DVD, just for the novelty of watching them on the PSP. I think I can safely say that'll be the only TV show/movie I'll ever own on the PSP, though.

Oh, and this nigger on eBay didn't pay me yet for Zelda GBA. He only has 1 feedback, from July. I'll send him a message tomorrow if he still hasn't paid, telling him he has another 24 hours if he doesn't respond (my auction said I wanted payment within 48 hours, which will be tomorrow night).

Eh, it's okay.

[quote name='Brak']The Darjeeling Limited is going to be mun-knee.[/QUOTE]True dat.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Brak, I was requesting music a couple OTT's ago and I mentioned The Blood Brothers and I was told to talk to you. ;)[/QUOTE]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3316252&postcount=308

=p

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Is Weeds any good? Looking for something to get me over 25 bucks at amazon (want Fatal Fury collection).[/quote]

apparently MK Olsen is going to be in a several-episode story arc starting later this month.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Is Weeds any good? Looking for something to get me over 25 bucks at amazon (want Fatal Fury collection).[/quote]Getting it on BD? It's pretty cheap.

[quote name='Chika']apparently MK Olsen is going to be in a several-episode lesbian story arc starting later this month.[/QUOTE]

You left out the most important part.

I just deleted 30 - 35 off of my XBL friends list.

Had to make room to add Graystone.

m i rite/

[quote name='Brak']I just deleted 30 - 35 off of my XBL friends list.

Had to make room to add Graystone.

m i rite/[/QUOTE]

HI-OH!

[quote name='dallow']Getting it on BD? It's pretty cheap.[/QUOTE]

Yea that was what drew me to it. All the movies I want are still too expensive for my taste or my friend has them on DVD.

[quote name='Brak']The Darjeeling Limited is going to be mun-knee.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if I can look at Owen Wilson the same way.

[quote name='zewone']It's 6 posts before yours. Do you hate reading?

Sunday is when it starts.[/quote]
Only as much as you like being polite. ;)
Thanks anyway.

[quote name='Brak']What are you looking for?[/quote]
Pretty much anything amazing?

[quote name='Chika']nope[/quote]

ok i lied, i helped him out
large_cat1.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Pretty much anything amazing?[/QUOTE]Scroll the fuck up, nignog. I've given you some recommendations based on your like of the Blood Brothers not once, but twice already.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Scroll the fuck up, nignog. I've given you some recommendations based on your like of the Blood Brothers not once, but twice already.[/quote]

Yeah, I know, I checked those out.
I really liked Circle Takes the Square and Neon Blonde. From what I heard, anyway.
Thanks for those. :cool:

We had the day off from school on Monday for the holiday, great right? Everyone get's a day off. Well, my dean said fuck that, we're having school on Friday (which we never do).

fuck off, I'm drinking.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Yeah, I know, I checked those out.
I really liked Circle Takes the Square and Neon Blonde. From what I heard, anyway.
Thanks for those. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Just making sure you saw them. :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I guess trakan is going to have to find some other people to play with tomorrow. I got to work until 10.[/QUOTE]
He shits himself early on Friday anyways.

Trashkan will be pooping in his bed by 8.

[quote name='Liquid 2']AP Chem is going to destroy me.[/quote]
I took ap chem. That class sucked. The teacher was especially shitty because it was his first year teaching, but as long as you had a set knockers he'd give you an A. I got a C. :cry:

He got fired last year so that's cool.

[quote name='2poor']I took ap chem. That class sucked. The teacher was especially shitty because it was his first year teaching, but as long as you had a set knockers he'd give you an A. I got a C. :cry:

He got fired last year so that's cool.[/quote]
Still doesn't help you any though. I hate terrible instructors that just don't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back