The OTT To End This Nonsense©

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

oh well this is just fucking great. Now we've created a team even worse than UGamer and Jimmie cause these 2 actually are women.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Then you feel the need to have these Oprah-moments where you're "sisters" again...[/QUOTE]

This is true. I've seen these moments. The still-underlying pussy tension is terrifying.

All women secretly hate eachother. It's a primal and very REAL thing.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']... wow, you really don't know females. We bitch and complain but it's just what we do.[/QUOTE]
There is a huge difference. There is general female "bitching" then a constant, mind numbing, STFU worthy droning on about every damn problem under the sun. One of them you tend to lean towards, the other she tends to lean towards.
And using "being a girl" as a crutch for nausiating bitching and moaning wont take you very far. There is a fine line that many girls seem to cross too easily.

[quote name='supadupacheap']There is a huge difference. There is general female "bitching" then a constant, mind numbing, STFU worthy droning on about every damn problem under the sun. One of them you tend to lean towards, the other she tends to lean towards.
And using "being a girl" as a crutch for nausiating bitching and moaning wont take you very far. There is a fine line that many girls seem to cross too easily.[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to be a peacekeeper here.

wait a minute! before we go anywhere how come no one mentioned im like cleo the psychic. i mean i took a lot of shit for my view and sure lost a lot of respect in the process but i was right the whole time! is'nt that really matters? :lol:

[quote name='Mike23']I can't believe I fucking read all that.[/QUOTE]

Really? I just masturbated to the pictures...

[quote name='Mike23']I can't believe I fucking read all that.[/QUOTE]

Why can't you believe it, that shit was hot fire. It was a nice lead in, there were all the ham and eggers cracking their worn out jokes but in the end the fact remains, we entertain.

But really, you never saw the "Sweeney knew" swerve coming. It was out of left field but yet, no comments about it.

Odd.

[quote name='kittie']No. I entertain.[/QUOTE]

We both do, I give you that, I always did, but come tomorrow, I'll still be here and you'll be on a different board with a new story.

Deep down inside you'll thank me, you even whisper it under your breath.

[quote name='kittie']Who's to say that I don't have multiple names?[/QUOTE]

Dun-dun DUN! Another swerve.

[quote name='Brak']Dun-dun DUN! Another swerve.[/QUOTE]

I have to keep you kids on your toes...

Especially with all the heat leechers around here.

[quote name='kittie']Who's to say that I don't have multiple names?[/QUOTE]

Nothing says you don't but will you be able to stay out of the forums we all know you'll post in again? Like the football and rasslin?

You know, if you really are just an ugly girl you could have ended this all a long time ago by playing on XBLive, once, just once and I would have gone out on a limb time and time again to defend your gimmick, but, you didn'tm, so here we are.

This is your face turn, accept it. You can't be the bad guy anymore.

Wow, for someone who asked us to "let it go" and wondered why we couldn't "get over" this drama, supadupacheap sure posted a lot in this thread...57 times to be exact.

Nope.

I'm heel 4 life.

Also, any idiot could have found Jessica on myspace. Type "Karlie Montana" in the search, and there you go. She's not bright enough to hide her real identity.

[quote name='Mouse']There are thread stats? Why has no one told me about this?!?

I demand answers![/QUOTE]
Click the post count in the thread listings.

[quote name='kittie']Boo, I lead this thread with 62.[/QUOTE]
WOOOOOOH!

PISSING CONTEST!

well... posting...

you know what i mean
shut your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back