The OTT²

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may cross-reference against sex offender lists, but by the time the girl gets there, it's too late for them to do anything...

[quote name='Mouse']They may cross-reference against sex offender lists, but by the time the girl gets there, it's too late for them to do anything...[/QUOTE]
No one will be safe from the pale skinned one they call... Subby...

[quote name='beerguy961']No one will be safe from the pale skinned one they call... Subby...[/QUOTE]
...or lead singer of Creed Scott Stapp...:lol:

Talk about a rerun. rentmydaughter was brought up several otts ago and Subby-poo was already teased about it. :roll:
Let's get some new material peoples.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Talk about a rerun. rentmydaughter was brought up several otts ago and Subby-poo was already teased about it. :roll:
Let's get some new material peoples.[/QUOTE]
New to me. Hell for all we know he did use it...

I sure hope he didn't though....

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Talk about a rerun. rentmydaughter was brought up several otts ago and Subby-poo was already teased about it. :roll:

I was going to say the same thing.

Just wait till someone finds www.rentmyson.com

He's Stappy-poo now.

[quote name='jmcc']He's Stappy-poo now.[/QUOTE]
What's with Poo at the end of his name? He's not the one that sharted in his office....

[quote name='beerguy961']What's with Poo at the end of his name? He's not the one that sharted in his office....[/QUOTE]

I just assume he has a penchant for coprophilia.

[quote name='beerguy961']What's with Poo at the end of his name? He's not the one that sharted in his office....[/QUOTE]
If I recall correctly Kayden dubbed Sub, Subby-poo, back in June and Subby-poo dreaded that it would stick and some of us continue the game, even today. Of course I just like the name Subby-poo.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']If I recall correctly Kayden dubbed Sub, Subby-poo, back in June and Subby-poo dreaded that it would stick and some of us continue the game, even today. Of course I just like the name Subby-poo.[/QUOTE]

Despite the fact that Angel-poo would be even more fun than Subby-poo....

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Despite the fact that Angel-poo would be even more fun than Subby-poo....[/QUOTE]
Why would I call Subby-poo, Angel-poo? That would be quite strange.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Why would I call Subby-poo, Angel-poo? That would be quite strange.[/QUOTE]

Who said we only have to have 1 poo?

And since I know some of you are thinking it Red-poo will not work because it sounds too much like something you'd have during intestinal problems.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']*GONG* You two, off the stage...who's up next?[/QUOTE]

Today, I saw a mentally handicapped man crying and promising a broken egg that it will still be a chicken someday. And that they'll play together in a field when it gets better.

[quote name='jmcc']Today, I saw a mentally handicapped man crying and promising a broken egg that it will still be a chicken someday. And that they'll play together in a field when it gets better.[/QUOTE]See, THAT is some entertaining shit...

So is this (NSFW).

Today, while I was getting my hair cut the guy next to me started talking to his ... hair care provider (whatever the hell you call them). Anyway, turns out they went to the same high school.

H.C.P. - "so what class were you in?"
Customer - "Actually I was Special Ed.".

*que silence*

:lol:

Also, just got back from borders. Picked up:

Battle Royale 13

Bleach 8

Fullmetal Alchemist 2

Trigun Maximum 5 & 6

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I didn't mean you, lulu. You have a special exemption from all of that :D[/QUOTE]
Did you watch the re-run of the new Harvey Birdman episode last night?

I need you to come here first! I can't seem to move my right arm...Almost ...Almost....Nope, can't move it at all! I think it might be lock-jaw! HA HA!

Have you ever looked at the kids coming out of elementary school and just thought... Wow. Those girls are so innocent... but I bet half will be sucking balls in 10 years time...

[quote name='Mouse']Have you ever looked at the kids coming out of elementary school and just thought... Wow. Those girls are so innocent... but I bet half will be sucking balls in 10 years time...[/QUOTE]

Try one year. Most of my cousins tell me they've lost their virginities by the time they were 14 and they graduated from elementary at 12-13 yrs old.

[quote name='jaykrue']Try one year. Most of my cousins tell me they've lost their virginities by the time they were 14 and they graduated from elementary at 12-13 yrs old.[/QUOTE]
Oh, see I consider that Middle School. When I said elementary school I was thinking 6 and 7...

[quote name='jaykrue']Try one year. Most of my cousins tell me they've lost their virginities by the time they were 14 and they graduated from elementary at 12-13 yrs old.[/QUOTE]

Girls are frigging uptight and "moral" around here :cry:

[quote name='Mouse']Oh, see I consider that Middle School. When I said elementary school I was thinking 6 and 7...[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, ok, well my statement takes a whole different meaning then. :rofl:

I usually don't count middle school and just consider 1-8 as elementary.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Girls are frigging uptight and "moral" around here :cry:[/QUOTE]

See, that's why you gotta go for the catholic school girls. I went to a catholic school till college and trust me there's a lot of repression goin' around so the shit you hear in public schools about promiscuous girls are probably 10x worse in catholic schools. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']I know what the odds would say, knowing both parties in questions' skills, though as we all know anybody can beat anybody on any given day.

Tempting thought.[/QUOTE]

Still bitter over the fact that we took Trakan, eh?

That's okay, I'm sure you'll find a way to get over it in the future.

[quote name='beerguy961']Can't we get it so that if CAG clan loses, Jimmie and Ugamer leave? Win/win for those of us who don't give two shits about Halo 2.[/QUOTE]
No.

See, that's why you gotta go for the catholic school girls. I went to a catholic school till college and trust me there's a lot of repression goin' around so the shit you hear in public schools about promiscuous girls are probably 10x worse in catholic schools.

Catholic school girl here. :)

I would say that most of my friends from school are much dirtier than my other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back