The OTTcast has broken into the top 20 in Games/Hobbies on iTunes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JStryke']I take it you watched the Harry Potter marathon this weekend. ;)

I caught parts of it myself, but was working mostly.[/QUOTE]

Bingo!

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm trying to think what the Harry Potter theme song sounds like and all I get is Jurassic Park.[/QUOTE]

It's all John Williams, so it's understandable. I was thinking of going to the upcoming John Williams 80th Birthday Celebration Concert at the Mann Music Center, but I'm going to be there Wednesday for the Scorpions. Don't know if I want to go 2 weeks in a row.

[quote name='Rocko']So I got a retina display MBP. Definitely a fun new toy. The MBP hardware is just so nice. OSX takes some getting used to though, since I've never used it before for more than 15 minutes or so. I'm excited to get Diablo III going, since this thing has better specs than both my desktop and laptop.[/QUOTE]

I need to pick one of those up for development. Fucking hate how expensive they are though. And the OS is garbagecock.

And thus ends a three day weekend. One extra day tacked on due to wife's illness.
Such well behaved children too! :rolls eyes:

Morning, OTT.

Now I know why I hate Special K cereal...you walk away from your desk to pick up a copy and 15 seconds later it turns into mush!

[quote name='Maklershed']a) Cereal without milk all day

b) Fiber One Caramel Delight cereal is awesome[/QUOTE]

I've grown quite addicted to Kashi Go-Lean with Almonds.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Kashi is great, it's just too fucking expensive.

Also, I'm installing Windows 8 AS WE SPEAK!

Jelly?[/QUOTE]

Real Win8 or BetaWin8? Your answer will determine my Jelly-ness.

Jelly?[/QUOTE]

Hellllllll no. Windows ME 2.0

Strawberry and Grape jelly are where its at.

Temp - rumors have it the Steam sale kicks off Thursday at 1. Hopefully I'll have Arma II soon.

So BBQ grilling is dangerous because of the wire brushes that end up sticking to the grill and getting into your food? I see...sounds like a HUGE threat. How about chewing your food?

[quote name='Maklershed']Strawberry and Grape jelly are where its at.

Temp - rumors have it the Steam sale kicks off Thursday at 1. Hopefully I'll have Arma II soon.[/QUOTE]

That must be jelly, because jam don't shake like that!

/Jake

Jelly?[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing "I don't think you'r ready for this jelly, I don't think you're ready for this jelly" While reading this.

This post is not bootylicious.

[quote name='Number83']I've grown quite addicted to Kashi Go-Lean with Almonds.[/QUOTE]

I go through multiple boxes of that and normal Kashi Go-Lean crunch like water.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']How did I know it was going to be the tiniest sample of Slurpee possible. 7.11 ounces is what you get for free.[/QUOTE]

I read that too...cheap bastages!

[quote name='Maklershed']Strawberry and Grape jelly are where its at.

Temp - rumors have it the Steam sale kicks off Thursday at 1. Hopefully I'll have Arma II soon.[/QUOTE]

Freaking awesome. Some of you other losers should get it as well. That we can band up and murder unsuspecting survivors.

My current character has been alive for a really long time now and I have some kick-ass gear.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Freaking awesome. Some of you other losers should get it as well. That we can band up and murder unsuspecting survivors.

My current character has been alive for a really long time now and I have some kick-ass gear.[/QUOTE]

Do you really trust everyone here to not murder you for the fuck of it, OTT allegiance be damned?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Do you really trust everyone here to not murder you for the fuck of it, OTT allegiance be damned?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't do it...He has guns in real life and I have a listed telephone number.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Do you really trust everyone here to not murder you for the fuck of it, OTT allegiance be damned?[/QUOTE]

STOP PLANTING YOUR SEEDS OF DOUBT!

[quote name='Number83']I wouldn't do it...He has guns in real life and I have a listed telephone number.[/QUOTE]

Pew pew!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It didn't feel sincere![/QUOTE]

It was the most sincere thing I've ever written. . . .

[quote name='Maklershed']Mmmm vegetables in curry sauce. OM NOM NOM

Steam sale is kicking off 40 minutes supposedly.[/QUOTE]

I made vindaloo curry a few weeks ago and now have a hungering for it again.
Not with vegetables though. Meat and potatoes only for me!

Enslaved is a very pretty game and I like the interaction between the two characters. But man, does it have a crappy camera and poor controls. (I want to jump over the obstacle, not roll into it!)

I fucking love the Jim Rome show. Eric in Falls Church e-mailing his phone number so Rome can forward it to Dominique Mocheaneau was great.

STEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMM SAAAAAALLLLLEEEEEE

I hope Arkham wins. Would like to finally play Harley's Revenge. Also, ARMA II needs to drop further in price.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Is anybody else seeing one of the nine daily deals for the Steam Summer Sale as "not available in your region"?[/QUOTE]
I'm getting the "Sorry we're experiencing heavy load right now" msg

I already own it, but in trying to get other people to buy it 20% is poor for a Steam sale. It's been 50% off before and will invariably be lower sometime in the next ten days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back