The Outer Limit Complete Original Series DVD - $24.99 Costco YMMV

exRounder

CAGiversary!
I found this within their TV section. It's going for 48.49 on Amazon, so if you can find it, I figure it's a pretty good deal.

Just to play devil's advocate, with the rumor that The Twilight Zone may be coming to BD, this might follow suit, considering their similar place in TV history, so you may want to hold off if that's what you're waiting on.

EDIT: Hey, guys! Yes, this is the original series. Mine was marked with a sticker as 45th Anniversary Edition. Here is the Amazon page for the product-

http://www.amazon.com/Outer-Limits-...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1266020699&sr=8-1

Last edited by a moderator:
i got this for christmas at the amazon price i haven't got to watch it yet though. Thanks to OP for the info about Twilight Zone possibly going to blu ray. I've been eyeing the complete set on DVD for awhile, but it's still kind of pricey. I'm sure the blu will be as well but I will probably end up picking i tup on blu.

[quote name='Cuplix']i got this for christmas at the amazon price i haven't got to watch it yet though. Thanks to OP for the info about Twilight Zone possibly going to blu ray. I've been eyeing the complete set on DVD for awhile, but it's still kind of pricey. I'm sure the blu will be as well but I will probably end up picking i tup on blu.[/QUOTE]

Again, to be sure, The Twilight Zone is just a rumor.

bread's done
Back