The Phantom of the OTTpera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rrrgh. 50 shotshells for my Remington, 100 rounds of 7.62 for my Mosin and NO fuckING RANGES TO SHOOT ON. Gah, this is like having a brand new Lamborghini with an empty tank of gas and no money to fill it up. :bomb:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Not sure on DDR, but since GTA:LCS is a PSP port, they decided to MSRP it at the GH price point ($19.99).

EDIT: Dammit Ryles, everytime I see your new avatar, it makes me think of an iPod ad.[/QUOTE]

yup skeletor is now not only a master of the universe, but he is also fashionable and trendy, but not in a gay way.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Rrrgh. 50 shotshells for my Remington, 100 rounds of 7.62 for my Mosin and NO fuckING RANGES TO SHOOT ON. Gah, this is like having a brand new Lamborghini with an empty tank of gas and no money to fill it up. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

who needs a range, just hit up the mall. Hell your a video gamer aren't you?

[quote name='Tiphireth']Rrrgh. 50 shotshells for my Remington, 100 rounds of 7.62 for my Mosin and NO fuckING RANGES TO SHOOT ON. Gah, this is like having a brand new Lamborghini with an empty tank of gas and no money to fill it up. :bomb:[/quote]

I'd say it's like having a new lamborghini period (for the most part, anyway). Where the hell are you going to have fun driving that in the US? I mean, there is no autobahn, unless you count the vast emptiness of Montana where the speed limit is a lofty 95.

So 20 is the MSRP of GTA: LCS?

I don't want to jump on it if I can get it for that later, but if it really is a sale then I probably will.

[quote name='mr ryles']yup skeletor is now not only a master of the universe, but he is also fashionable and trendy, but not in a gay way.[/quote]
No. Gayator will always be a fag.

[quote name='mr ryles']who needs a range, just hit up the mall. Hell your a video gamer aren't you?[/quote]
Oh damn, why didn't I think of that sooner?! :( That, and you know, a bolt-action 5-shot rifle is the PERFECT weapon for a massacre. :roll:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I'd say it's like having a new lamborghini period (for the most part, anyway). Where the hell are you going to have fun driving that in the US? I mean, there is no autobahn, unless you count the vast emptiness of Montana where the speed limit is a lofty 95.[/QUOTE]

Really???!!! I may have to take a vivsit through Montana sometime.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']So 20 is the MSRP of GTA: LCS?

I don't want to jump on it if I can get it for that later, but if it really is a sale then I probably will.[/QUOTE]

yup $20 no matter where you look.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Rrrgh. 50 shotshells for my Remington, 100 rounds of 7.62 for my Mosin and NO fuckING RANGES TO SHOOT ON. Gah, this is like having a brand new Lamborghini with an empty tank of gas and no money to fill it up. :bomb:[/quote]

Just take a couple cans and put'em in front of some trees. Ghetto shooting range.

Circuit City is currently raping my wallet. I had to look for my games, too - someone hid GTA behind Disney Princesses. ;)

But, I used CAG to save my mom $30 and earned free Taco Bell as a thank you. :D

[quote name='sixersballernum3']So 20 is the MSRP of GTA: LCS?

I don't want to jump on it if I can get it for that later, but if it really is a sale then I probably will.[/quote]

Yes. MSRP.

Examples from amazon and ebgames:
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=281505
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...6113-1004915?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=468642

[quote name='mr ryles']Really???!!! I may have to take a vivsit through Montana sometime.[/quote]

Apparently, it used to be, but not so anymore. They've since reduced the limits to 75 during the day. For more info, check this out:

http://www.us-highways.com/montana/mtspeed.htm

[quote name='2poor']Just take a couple cans and put'em in front of some trees. Ghetto shooting range.[/quote]

I'd like to, for sure. But I did that with a pellet gun once, and was almost shot, I'm not about to have the fuzz confiscate my $300 shotgun.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Dare I ask why you went from the gay pride version of Fox McCloud to the avatar featuring Joe Camel?[/quote]

Because:

1. Got sick of the garish colours
2. It's an advert from the 80's (therefore automatically awesome)
3. Hopefully will piss off militant anti-smoke people (I don't smoke, mind. They just piss me off)
4. He's still a furry. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Because:

1. Got sick of the garish colours
2. It's an advert from the 80's (therefore automatically awesome)
3. Hopefully will piss off militant anti-smoke people (I don't smoke, mind. They just piss me off)
4. He's still a furry. :lol:[/quote]

Bah. I always hated Joe Camel. I don't know how the execs ever figured he'd be a hit enough to sell smokes... but apparently it worked for awhile. *shrug*

Did someone mention Kingdom of Loathing recently?

Because it reminded me to play again... I'm stuck. D=

Edit: Maybe not. Apparantly my account was deleted... my email isn't on record. D=

New character time!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Did someone mention Kingdom of Loathing recently?

Because it reminded me to play again... I'm stuck. D=[/quote]

haha that was me.
But don't ask me for help, I'm level 4

[quote name='Tiphireth'] 4. He's still a furry. :lol:[/quote]

Fag.

The Ugly is whoever decides to put up a Tuco avatar.

And Montana sucks, but it's not as bad as North Dakota or East Washington. fucking wastelands.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']
And Montana sucks, but it's not as bad as North Dakota or East Washington. fucking wastelands.[/quote]
Never said I liked it, just mentioned it used to have the closest thing to an autobahn in the USA. I believe the highway speed limit was so high in montana because it was nothing but miles and miles of straight, flat highway...

EDIT: Apparently, Texas has the highest speed limits in the US, currently:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_limits_in_the_United_States

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Dare I even ask what Kingdom of Loathing is?[/quote]

It's a rather entertaining online RPG thingy.

www.kingdomofloathing.com

Try it out.

[quote name='smalien1']haha that was me.
But don't ask me for help, I'm level 4[/quote]

I started a new account. D=

In my part of VA, the interstate (I64 and its branches) are 55. We're honestly the laughing stock of the state cause everywhere else, its 65.

And Ryles, why the avatar change? Tired of people cracking on it? Just curious

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']In my part of VA, the interstate (I64 and its branches) are 55. We're honestly the laughing stock of the state cause everywhere else, its 65.

And Ryles, why the avatar change? Tired of people cracking on it? Just curious[/QUOTE]

Trying to rid skeletor of all the gayness surrounding his name. By making him look as bad ass and hip as possible.

[quote name='mr ryles']Trying to rid skeletor of all the gayness surrounding his name. By making him look as bad ass and hip as possible.[/quote]

But still gay.

[quote name='mr ryles']Trying to rid skeletor of all the gayness surrounding his name. By making him look as bad ass and hip as possible.[/quote]

By making him look like a faggy iPod commercial? Come off it, Ryles, your schtick is just as gay as mine. :lol:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Never said I liked it, just mentioned it used to have the closest thing to an autobahn in the USA. I believe the highway speed limit was so high in montana because it was nothing but miles and miles of straight, flat highway...

EDIT: Apparently, Texas has the highest speed limits in the US, currently:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_limits_in_the_United_States[/QUOTE]
On I-5 in California outside of any major city, you can easily go 95+ and be in traffic.

I was gonna comment on how joe camels face looks like a dudes package, but the gay jokes for me noticing that would likely follow up such a comment.

20031101-skeletor.jpg

[quote name='SuprTnr2']So I'm on aim earlier, and I get the idea. Why isn't there a show off your girlfriend thread on CAG? Discuss?[/quote]

Ask Kayden.

[quote name='smalien1']Inactivity deletes your account!!
The game is really fucking great though.
Should we start a CAG Clan?[/quote]

Yeah, found that one out. D:

I enjoy it.

With... two people? :lol:

I'm a Disco Bandit. Har har.

[quote name='beerguy961']I don't want to sound gay, but Hard Gay is funny as hell.[/quote]
I find him funny as hell too and I'm about as straight as they come, so you have nothing to worry about.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Yeah, found that one out. D:

I enjoy it.

With... two people? :lol:

I'm a Disco Bandit. Har har.[/quote]

I'd assume there are more CAG"s who play KoL, i meant we should start a CAG clan

[quote name='smalien1']I'd assume there are more CAG"s who play KoL, i meant we should start a CAG clan[/quote]

Like Tiphireth.

That fucking furry.

I really appreciated my job today when I was allowed to come in late so I could check out the CC sale....I'm so glad I'm out of retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back