The Pinball of the Dead? GBA

rmb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
Never heard of this 1 and picked it up for less than 3 bucks at gs. Obviously cartridge only. Anyone heard of it? Info?

I have it. Found it at Kmart about 2 years ago for $4.99. Good game. It's a spinoff of the House of the Dead games from Sega... only in Pinball form. I believe THQ released, working from memory.

Guy at the store showed it to me and I looked at price and said I'll take it figured can't be that bad.

Weird, I just dug this out a few days ago. It's a really fun pinball game for GBA. The graphics and sounds are top notch. It only has three tables, but doesn't really feel that limiting because of the boss levels and bonuses. No slowdowns with all the zombies/monsters crawling all over the screen either.

Pinball of the Dead never got the attention it deserved and sort of fell into the void of clearance bins when it came out. Too bad. I love it.

Pinball of the Dead is a great game, loved it when I first picked it up a few years ago. I'll have to dig it out again so I can play it on my Micro :)

didn't know it was that cheap at GS. I just got it at Gamerush, B2G1F, it was $7, unfortunately cart only. i like it too, and I just saw an ad at a GS for Touch of the Dead, which I assume will be like House of the Dead for the DS. That should be nice, although I'll wait to get it cheap.

bread's done
Back