The PlayStation Plus Guessing Game for December 4, 2012

[quote name='cheapgamer 23']Batman arkham city or Vanquish[/QUOTE]
Just so you know, this isn't an entry since you need to make a choice.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...-update-return-to-rapture-free-in-bioshock-2/

The winning game this week was Bioshock 2 and no valid entries guessed it, so the prizes live on for another week.

I would like to point out iSUX for blatantly cheating, so he gets nothing but ridicule for trying to cheat the system.[/QUOTE]

I'm not cheating. You didn't mention in your rules that we are not allowed to edit our answer plus the entry is still valid I guest since the cut off time is 12am PST. O wait sound like your don't have intention on giving the code because a new rules has been added in you contest. :lol:

[quote name='iSUX']I'm not cheating. You didn't mention in your rules that we are not allowed to edit our answer plus the entry is still valid I guest since the cut off time is 12am PST. O wait sound like your don't have intention on giving the code because a new rules has been added in you contest. :lol:[/QUOTE]

12am is midnight not noon

[quote name='iSUX']I'm not cheating. You didn't mention in your rules that we are not allowed to edit our answer plus the entry is still valid I guest since the cut off time is 12am PST. O wait sound like your don't have intention on giving the code because a new rules has been added in you contest. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Of course it's mentioned, but you neglected it in your desire to cheat:
2. If you wish to change your pick, just edit your original post rather than make a new post so as to not clutter up the thread with new guesses. Make sure to edit your post before the deadline or it will be disqualified like late entries.

12 AM PST is Midnight PST. 12 PM PST is Noon PST. You edited your post at 11:09 AM EST/8:09 AM PST, which is just over eight hours past the deadline. It's all in the fine print. You lose. Good day, sir. Move on and try again when you can play by the rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bl32n6-JXc

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Of course it's mentioned, but you neglected it in your desire to cheat:

12 AM PST is Midnight PST. 12 PM PST is Noon PST. You edited your post at 11:09 AM EST/8:09 AM PST, which is just over eight hours past the deadline. It's all in the fine print. You lose. Good day, sir. Move on and try again when you can play by the rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bl32n6-JXc[/QUOTE]

I've review the rules and does says . . . what a stupid me. :lol:

The time confuses me and I have to google it just to get the exact time.

Once against I wasn't cheating it just a honest mistake. :)

[quote name='dogmae']12am is midnight not noon[/QUOTE]

I see ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bl32n6-JXc[/QUOTE]

At first, I was like it is the same thing/ending. Honestly, I was expecting cursing/swearing by the grandfather or Wonka. LOL

Hoping for Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the next round of freebie PS3 games. I suppose that will be my guess. A long shot since there's the Vita version. Already have Ninja Gaiden Black on my original Xbox.

[quote name='iSUX']I've review the rules and does says . . . what a stupid me. :lol:

The time confuses me and I have to google it just to get the exact time.

Once against I wasn't cheating it just a honest mistake. :)[/QUOTE]
This is the last thing I'll say about this, but I don't believe you had any honest intentions with that move at all. You tried to exploit a perceived weakness in the rules, which didn't exist, by editing your post after the announcement was made to try to make it seem like you had guessed that all along. At best, it's shady, and at worst, it's cheating. After I called you out for it, you attacked me by claiming there were no rules against it and said I changed the rules to con you out of a game that you deserved.

I'll let it pass if you just apologize and promise to stay abreast of the rules from now on.

bread's done
Back