The PlayStation Plus Guessing Game for November 13, 2012

"and i’m sure you know, but it’s not the month’s only free game, but certainly a big one for the month. I’m curious to see what people’s reactions will be for next week’s game."

Sounds like it's another PS3 game. I'm going to go with Catherine also!

i like this contest because in a way.....we all win. Finally i game i dont already have and was wanting to buy! and Congrats to whoever wins, im pretty sure i saw i few Quantum Conundrum votes.

Im new to the whole playstation plus thing. How often does sony give out free games to plus members anyway? Does it differ between PSN downloadables and retail games like RE5 Gold?

3 games / month (with the exception of the E3 month , and maybe this month with PS+ Vita )

Often we get like 2 retail : 1 PSN ratio .

The winning game for this week is Quantum Conundrum, which was successfully picked by ten people this week (o0achilles0o, gravel, solo_boy3, tylerh1701, Kazaganthi, Chairman Kaga, gmanvg, Royal High Knight, and Mandy I Am, and DesertLeo). As the rules state, the winner from this group will be randomly picked and Mandy I Am has been selected as the winner this week. I'll be PMing them in a bit to get them their prize. Thanks to everybody that entered this week and expect another contest thread to be going up soon.

Tip of the week: If you've posted an entry, don't edit the post after 3 AM EST on Monday because you've disqualified yourself. Also, don't guess Vita games when the contest is for PS+ on PS3. It's kind of a wasted entry.

Edit: I'd like to point out Gtownthor and ThunderChunky62 as late entrants that are trying to pull a fast one on me like I won't check the times/dates of the posts. You won't win by cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Tip of the week: If you've posted an entry, don't edit the post after 3 AM EST on Monday because you've disqualified yourself. [/QUOTE]
I Do Not want you to think I was trying to cheat with a early morning edit of my post. I didn't even realize it was that late when I made my edit; 18 minutes too slow :cry:. Thanks for pointing this out though, I will make sure to get my "Final Answer" ;) entry posted in time for the next contest.

Congrats Mandy!

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']i like this contest because in a way.....we all win.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much! If I guessed correctly I (potentially) won a game I haven't played via this contest, if I guessed wrong I got a game I haven't played via PS+. Win-win situation!

Congrats to the winner.

bread's done
Back