The PlayStation Plus Guessing Game for November 6, 2012

It'll probably be something Europe already got, but I'm gonna go with Rayman Origins since it has a timed trial. It could be anything.

I know it is past midnight, but going to put my pick in anyway. If it counts, yay. If not, just for fun.

Going to go with Red Dead Redemption.

Also, going to go and guess the Vita PSN+ game and go with Hot Shot Golf.

Congrats to tylerh1701, JohnnyDeLicious, zulux21 and BiggyP2P (I assume we count RE 5 and RE 5 Gold as the same game). If this game was offered at the last contest instead of KoF XIII, we'd have like 25 winners. :lol:

The winning game for this week is Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, which was picked by five people (tylerh1701, JohnnyDeLicious, zulux21, 4thHorseman, and BiggyP2P). Per the rules, I have done a random drawing to decide which of those five CAGs gets the prize and the true winner is BiggyP2P. I'll send you a PM in a bit so you can pick out your prize. In addition to the game, I'll also throw in a 30 day PS+ code as a bonus for being the first person to win in three contests.

This week brought up the idea of what to do for games that come in at least two flavors (like Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition), which I think I will require you guys to be specific when guessing those sorts of games from now on.

A new game will be added to the PS+ Instant Game Collection next week, so I will be making a new thread in a bit for next week.

I will offer this bit of advice after watching the entries come in: Pay attention to hints we're given and at least look on PSN to see what's up there before guessing. A number of you guessed games that weren't on PSN or weren't PS3 Full Games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Decker']Congrats to tylerh1701, JohnnyDeLicious, zulux21 and BiggyP2P (I assume we count RE 5 and RE 5 Gold as the same game). If this game was offered at the last contest instead of KoF XIII, we'd have like 25 winners. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, yes, I see you conveniently left me out. How dare you sir! For that, I demand your exclusion from future contests!

/sarcasm

[quote name='4thHorseman']Hmmm, yes, I see you conveniently left me out. How dare you sir! For that, I demand your exclusion from future contests!

/sarcasm[/QUOTE]

:) My deepest apologies. Congrats to you as well! Good thing I wasn't running the contest.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I will offer this bit of advice after watching the entries come in: Pay attention to hints we're given and at least look on PSN to see what's up there before guessing. A number of you guessed games that weren't on PSN or weren't PS3 Full Games.[/QUOTE]

Heh, RE5 was one of my top guesses (2nd pick though) but then I remembered it was "Free" on the new PSN look demo, and they said it wouldn't be free it was just a test, so they flat out lied!

Congrats to Winners!

Anyone know if the trophies/saves for RE5 Gold and RE5 vanilla are the same? Will I need to earn all of my trophies from the original release again?

bread's done
Back