The PlayStation Plus Guessing Game for October 16, 2012

I'm going to say Catherine on the assumption that quirky, Japanese full games come in pairs on Playstation Plus.

BTW : People, stop guessing "No game this week". Morgan Haro has already posted on the blog that there will be another free game this Tuesday.

I'm guessing Red Dead Redemption. Big surprise, I know.

Logic: US region was "snubbed" in favor of EU region when it was selected, it's becoming the most common guess in this thread, and most importantly, I already own it.

Oh and I love the contest idea, Frisky. Cheers

[quote name='Miketheking']I'll say there's no free game.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='pmkatiyar']I will go with no free game[/QUOTE]
It's been confirmed that a game is coming out next week. Even then, if no game is released, then nobody wins.

[quote name='tsoul']Costume Quest[/QUOTE]

That's a good guess. I'll let you have that one since it was gonna be mine

I'll say resident evil code Veronica x

My guess - Silent Hill: Homecoming
My logic - October, New movie out this month, Downpour is too new.

Great idea for a contest OP!:applause:

playstation all-stars beta because i think the hk psn store had it only for ps+ members and the game is coming out soon

Resident Evil 4 HD

I'm guessing because its Holloween and RE5 is still too expensive.

Hope I'm wrong though, since I already own RE4 :lol:

Bioshock because people who have never played it could play it before Bioshock: Infinite is available next year.

[quote name='InSight_2k']Ill say Amy.[/QUOTE]

Don't you do that to us!

I'm going to have to say Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition just like everybody else, sadly.

What I want it to be is Worms Revolution but I know this won't happen. :(

It's not going to be a PS3 calibur game.

Logic: There are no games leaving the IGC on Oct. 16th.

This means it'll be a mini or PS1 game. Which one? I have no idea so I'll just say Soul Reaver.

[quote name='Usuyami']It's not going to be a PS3 calibur game.

Logic: There are no games leaving the IGC on Oct. 16th.

This means it'll be a mini or PS1 game. Which one? I have no idea so I'll just say Soul Reaver.[/QUOTE]
What does IGC stand for?

PayDay: The Heist is the new addition to the Instant Game Collection for tomorrow, which nobody guessed. Nobody takes one of my codes this week, so you can try again next time. I'm going to take a guess and say that the next addition will be on 10/30, which may be where your Halloween guesses would be better used.

Just as a tip to you guys, Minis, PS1 Games, and Betas are not a part of the Instant Game Collection, which only includes PSN games and PS3 games. Those are offered as extras beyond what the IGC includes, so some of you will be better off guessing the right types of games next time.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']PayDay: The Heist is the new addition to the Instant Game Collection for tomorrow, which nobody guessed. Nobody takes one of my codes this week, so you can try again next time. I'm going to take a guess and say that the next addition will be on 10/30, which may be where your Halloween guesses would be better used.

Just as a tip to you guys, Minis, PS1 Games, and Betas are not a part of the Instant Game Collection, which only includes PSN games and PS3 games. Those are offered as extras beyond what the IGC includes, so some of you will be better off guessing the right types of games next time.[/QUOTE]

You should also put that guessing zero games which means not any game not being added to the IGC doesn't count because you state that a game must be entered into IGC and not 0 game.

I still stand with my resolution that the next game to enter will be Red Dead Redemption ans select add-ons discounted because ppl were whining on the US blog about that.

bread's done
Back