The Price is Right 2010 - Wii - Amazon DotD - $25.98

There are no reviews on Amazon, GameFAQs, or Metacritic even... hard to justify, even with a sale. It says released Sept 22... I guess no one has played it?

meh, game probably not worth $5. It's amazing how yesterday Amazon offered a decent (?) Disney licensed game for only $5.88, then come with this crap today...

[quote name='menikmati']I watched Giant Bomb's quick look on it, funny as hell, but not worth the money.[/QUOTE]

GiantBomb's Quick Look at this and Family Feud were a lot of fun to watch. However, I'd go out on a limb and say I probably enjoyed those Quick Looks more than I'd enjoy playing the games.

I have to say that I thought this looked ever so slightly better than Family Feud though. The choices in those surveys...what the fuck?

[quote name='almasy82']trades in for $25 + %5 + %5 (code tweet) on gazelle.com for amazon credit[/QUOTE]

So you'd stand to make $1.52 off of all of that effort? More power to you.

[quote name='arcane93']So you'd stand to make $1.52 off of all of that effort? More power to you.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm gonna make $1 on it. But I don't really care. I just want to play it and see if it's any good. Plus the gf loves this crap.

More power to me.

"The price is wrong, bitch." --- Happy Gilmore

First thing that came to mind when I saw this. Lmao.

[quote name='confoosious']Well I'm gonna make $1 on it. But I don't really care. I just want to play it and see if it's any good. Plus the gf loves this crap.

More power to me.[/QUOTE]
I was implying you can get it try it out, and then trade it in if it isn't for you. Not that you can make a few dollars. You would also pay less with eca.

[quote name='almasy82']I was implying you can get it try it out, and then trade it in if it isn't for you. Not that you can make a few dollars. You would also pay less with eca.[/QUOTE]

I know. But the poster I replied to thought that you/whoever was just flipping it for $1.52.

Clearly he didn't see another view.

People are funny like that.

[quote name='confoosious']I know. But the poster I replied to thought that you/whoever was just flipping it for $1.52.

Clearly he didn't see another view.

People are funny like that.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I think that's risky as well, given the way trade-in values can plummet, especially for crap games. Sure, it's that high now, but will it still be that much by the time you get it, try it out, and decide to trade it? But hey, I assume you know that's the risk you're taking.

bread's done
Back