The Professional announced!

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']For $18 I'd buy that even though I already own it on DVD.

And I didn't find it by searching Amazon. Care to share the link?[/QUOTE]

I think the OP confused it with The Professionals on Amazon.com. I don't see it listed on Amazon.. only the French import.

It will always be Leon to me but yeah I don't see any Blu-Ray other than the import.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']For $18 I'd buy that even though I already own it on DVD.

And I didn't find it by searching Amazon. Care to share the link?[/QUOTE]No link for it yet.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Oops, sorry, forgot the link but JoCo found it.

I think I'm going to have to make a marathon night out of it and preorder both this and Heat. That's surprisingly cheap as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Heat-Blu-ray-...ef=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1252474753&sr=8-2[/QUOTE]

Funny you mention that, I was ecstatic to hear about the Leon blu-ray release in Nov - and I'd visit the page for Heat once a month. It's a great month for blu-ray for me (Heat, Leon, Star Trek) :bouncy:

[quote name='wongjp']Funny you mention that, I was ecstatic to hear about the Leon blu-ray release in Nov - and I'd visit the page for Heat once a month. It's a great month for blu-ray for me (Heat, Leon, Star Trek) :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Not to mention Fight Club on the same day.

China also HD DVD with hight quality,so frequently some powseller buy a great bulk ,then sell native person,throuth the whole process,they earn price difference nowsupplier.com is a stronger provider.IF You have some request ,please leave you email address,we will help you.

bread's done
Back