The PS3 Leap!

Hello everyone!

Just sold my WoW account and scrounged up enough scratch to jump on the PS3 boat, but, before I do I thought I'd hit up the ol' CAG community to point me in the right direction! For what it's worth, I'm a sam's club member.

Thank you in advance, fellow CAGs :)

Hmm im curious where you sold your wow account.

I have one that I would LOVE to sell, especially if I could get a good price for it. Since its loaded with, well everything.

[quote name='dcm1602']Hmm im curious where you sold your wow account.

I have one that I would LOVE to sell, especially if I could get a good price for it. Since its loaded with, well everything.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='GogetaSS4']I would also know where I can sell my wow account.[/QUOTE]

Uh, isn't that like, a major violation of the user agreement or something.

[quote name='ThePoliceAreOutside']Hello everyone!

Just sold my WoW account and scrounged up enough scratch to jump on the PS3 boat, but, before I do I thought I'd hit up the ol' CAG community to point me in the right direction! For what it's worth, I'm a sam's club member.

Thank you in advance, fellow CAGs :)[/QUOTE]

Well with Sam's club pretty sure that it is the same as costco when it comes to warrinty so that is a plus. My friend got his ps3 from costco, and it broke down, then he told costco about it and they gave him a new one with money back and new games since when he got it was like 100-200 dollars more. Being as newegg is a creditable site, buying from there isnt a bad idea, if you want to save on tax and shipping. With the money you save, not saying you should go every week like some people (myslef included), but check out the target clearance thread. Games go on clearance almost every week or every month depending on your local target. They will drop the prices of games it is all in the target clearance thread. Anyway from target you have a shot at getting good games, I got dead space for 1998 with tax, think it was like 2104 total. Just recently target had street fighter 4 on clearance for the 360 at my local target.

More excellent tips, thank you guys! In regards to a place to sell a WoW account, I sold mine to epicmmo.com, but for not nearly as much as I could have gotten; In the past Got 300 hundo on a naxx geared resto druid by selling on playerauctions.com. Be warned though selling WoW accounts is a shady business :O

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Uh, isn't that like, a major violation of the user agreement or something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah yeah, so is botting and gold spamming but it's done anyways. It's pretty legit as long as everything is done stateside. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back