The PS3 section is missing something

RiCeBo1

CAGiversary!
I used to go on the 360 section a lot until I recently sold my 360, now I'm constantly on the PS3 section now. It seems that the PS3 doesn't have any or a few of the "(GAME) General Discussion" threads at all. Someone should be in charge of that on the PS3 section like LinkinPrime does for the 360. Just an idea...I'd like to see the PS3 section get spruced up and more popular ya know :)

[quote name='ighosty']Maybe the "someone" should be you?[/QUOTE]

I would but I wouldn't be able to keep up with the thread

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I used to go on the 360 section a lot until I recently sold my 360, now I'm constantly on the PS3 section now. It seems that the PS3 doesn't have any or a few of the "(GAME) General Discussion" threads at all. Someone should be in charge of that on the PS3 section like LinkinPrime does for the 360. Just an idea...I'd like to see the PS3 section get spruced up and more popular ya know :)[/QUOTE]

I think the PS3 community is still building and its not where the 360 community is. Especially in terms of numbers. once trophies get in place and more games come out to suppor them, we'll be talking more. But for right now, its more on Sony to provide customers with more to talk about.

hell I'd do whatever it is you're talking about due to amount of time i spend around CAG but hell I don't that much about making forums and crap..

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146866

Sounds like you need to get Cheapy to get off of his ass and pick out some forum guides since he pretty much half-assed the forum guide initiative.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Thomas96']I think the PS3 community is still building and its not where the 360 community is. Especially in terms of numbers. once trophies get in place and more games come out to suppor them, we'll be talking more. But for right now, its more on Sony to provide customers with more to talk about.

hell I'd do whatever it is you're talking about due to amount of time i spend around CAG but hell I don't that much about making forums and crap..[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Plus, gaming on the PS3 isn't as community oriented as the 360. Not yet anyway. Firmware 2.41 was a step in the right direction. I'm hopeful that Sony will continue to move in that direction.

I think the PS3 community is pretty good. I mean, you don't see it a lot by posts, but the amount of people who have showed up at CAG CoD4 night, CAG Warhawk night, etc. has been really good. Most of the people I regularly see within CAG online gaming nights, are those who don't have a lot of posts at CAG (the majority who have been my good friends have 200 or less posts). I mean, many of them, I didn't even know were members of CAG.

As for the General Discussion & Info threads, when I start a thread relating to a game, I tend to say General Discussion & Info for most all myself (I did it for Disgaea 3, Valkyria Chronicles, etc.). However, I've been lazy as of late on starting threads and/or others have beat me to it.

[quote name='daphatty']:rofl:

Agreed. Plus, gaming on the PS3 isn't as community oriented as the 360. Not yet anyway. Firmware 2.41 was a step in the right direction. I'm hopeful that Sony will continue to move in that direction.[/QUOTE]

The ps3 community will be much stronger on cag when madden and resistance are released. i think its more about the numbers [ of players ] than the features. seems like with sony u always waiting for something to come. good news is that i typed this via PS3!!!

[quote name='orko60']Wait...I see tons of these threads. What's the OP talking about?[/quote]
That they're all not created by the same person, thus looking the same?

[quote name='Thomas96']The ps3 community will be much stronger on cag when madden and resistance are released.[/quote]

Or if hotshots ever gets voice chat. Lack of, is preventing me from buying it.
~S

[quote name='snowsquirrel']Or if hotshots ever gets voice chat. Lack of, is preventing me from buying it.
~S[/QUOTE]

Japanese tradition or customs is what's holding the PS3 back, and I'm thinking this becasue it was Japanese customs that kept in game messaging from occuring initially, and I'ms sure that that same custom is what kept hot shots from having voice chat.

bread's done
Back