The PSP Go

fartman

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm interested in procuring a PSP go after I discovered it's, albeit limited, capabilities of displaying games through TVOUT as well as using my PS3 controller to play games.

I just bought valkyria chronicles for ps3 and I love it. Now in order to play the sequel I'm going to have to have a PSP. (a console I've never owned, though I have played and enjoyed)

So I called up gamestop and wanted to check what kinda price they have the psp go going for now. The employee said that they don't receive shipments of the go anymore (claiming it was no longer manufactured) and they only obtain stock through purchases of used ones.

Well, I tried to buy one on ebay but it looks like the so called trusted seller is giving me the shaft. Oh well, there is always amazon. But wait, amazon is selling it for $175.95? I've already mentally placed my 3DS preorder, there's no way I can justify paying more for the PSP go.

I know the psp, especially the go, is on it's last limbs, but is it reasonable to anticipate a price drop soon?

SO CHEAP

you could always get the psp 3000 on the cheap instead of getting the go, you can still play games on your tv with it, not sure about using the ps3 controller though

[quote name='Skooba81']you could always get the psp 3000 on the cheap instead of getting the go, you can still play games on your tv with it, not sure about using the ps3 controller though[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the 3000 has no bluetooth so there's no way I can use my ps3 controller. Oh well, it seems more and more likely that's my only option. Fingers crossed amazing has some amazon deal for the psp/go soon.

pretty sure it will drop by november.. considering the rumored release date of the VITA is november 4th.

but in any case, dont forget craigslist :p i got my PSP GO in mint for $85 that way, and ended up selling it for $180 after the NGP (in january it was not called PS Vita) was announced

bread's done
Back