The "Punqsux Edited My Title But He Was Cool About It So I'll Let It Go" OTT ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney']Isn't that what I just said, mod of the year candidate Punq?[/QUOTE]
why yes it is, citizen sweeney. I was just being laconic.

[quote name='JSweeney']I'm not attacking Jaket as a person. I'll talk about his behavior and his actions, but I'll not talk ill of Jaket as a person. I don't know him.[/QUOTE]
Same thing. Whatever. Keep thinking you're better than everyone else when you do the same shit.

[quote name='punqsux']why yes it is, citizen sweeney. I was just being laconic.[/QUOTE]

... and I verbose, your mod of the year candidateness. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Same thing. Whatever. Keep thinking you're better than everyone else when you do the same shit.[/QUOTE]

You speak, act, and think in too broad of strokes if you believe that, zewone. You fail to see subtlety.

Attacking one's actions is not the same as attacking one's self.

[quote name='JSweeney']You speak act and think in too broad of strokes. You fail to see subtlety.
Attacking one's actions is not the same as attacking one's self.[/QUOTE]
Because actions and behaviors don't make a person? :roll:

[quote name='zewone']Because actions and behaviors don't make a person? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Actions and behaviors may define a person, but they do not "make" them.

[quote name='zewone']Because actions and behaviors don't make a person? :roll:[/QUOTE]
depends on the actions, and the person.

i for one disagree with quite a few things jake has (or maybe hasnt :lol: ) done here on cag, but i talk to him on aim and stuff, hes an alright kid

I feel like I should be getting college credit for trying to read this debate on actions and behavior defining a person.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I feel like I should be getting college credit for trying to read this debate on actions and behavior defining a person.[/QUOTE]
and thats a problem i aim to fix. no longer shall existential debates make people feel "left out" i am an education candidate (except for spelling :lol: ) and i plan on across the board reform.

vote punq.

[quote name='JSweeney']Actions and behaviors may define a person, but they do not "make" them.[/QUOTE]
Then what "makes" them according to JSweeney?

[quote name='punqsux']and thats a problem i aim to fix. no longer shall existential debates make people feel "left out" i am an education candidate (except for spelling :lol: ) and i plan on across the board reform.

vote punq.[/QUOTE]

But, punq sux?

:D

[quote name='zewone']Then what "makes" them according to JSweeney?[/QUOTE]
Guts...and black stuff.

[quote name='jmcc']Guts...and black stuff.[/QUOTE]
hearts arnt made of glass, they're made of muscle blood and something else

[quote name='jmcc']I'm voting for Nader. Take that, Punq, you corporate thug![/QUOTE]
now i respect ralph nader, him and i see eye to eye on many issues, however he is not a mod, and a write in vote is just a waste of your time. make your vote count.

vote punq.

[quote name='zewone']Then what "makes" them according to JSweeney?[/QUOTE]

According to JSweeney, that would be thier soul.
However, in terms of philosophy, one's "self" usually consists of thier beliefs, desires, and emotions.

While the difference in phrasing is often minor between attacking someone and attacking thier actions, it is fairly significant in the way the are interpreted.

[quote name='jmcc']Guts...and black stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yes, actually, carbon does make up a significant portion of a human. Thus, "Guts... and black stuff" is an acceptable answer.

[quote name='Mike23']But, punq sux?

:D[/QUOTE]
aaah, a witty retort from the north. sucking, blowing, or swallowing should not matter, this is a race based on moderation, and clearly, there is only one choice.

vote punq.

[quote name='Mike23']But, punq sux?

:D[/QUOTE]

But is that a negative? What cleans better than vaccum?
What does a vaccum do? It sucks.
What does a mod do? They clean.

Thank you.
Vote Punq.

[quote name='JSweeney']But is that a negative? What cleans better than vaccum?
What does a vaccum do? It sucks.
What does a mod do? They clean.

Thank you.
Vote Punq.[/QUOTE]

Only 2 degrees of seperation. Well done.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Whatever floats your boat.[/QUOTE]
Is that a fisherman joke? Because I find that very offensive to fishermen.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I like how Kayden was here all the time, then he left and now that he's back, nobody cares. It's funny at the end of the day when you skim thru all this shit and see that nobody ever talks to him but yet he continues to post.

Tenacity or stupidity?

You figure it out, I'm goin to get my hair cut then I'm makin ice cream. Ice cream with chunks of stuff in it. Nobody does it better.[/QUOTE]

Right... I make 1 maybe two posts per ott while I'm at work; the majority of those posts are 1-4 words that simply exist to tag an OTT incase I feel like reading it later. If I felt I had something of any substance/importance to say, I'd make a thread for it.

Believe it or not Jimmie, not all of us are trying to show off how big our 'e-penis' is. I couldn't give a rats ass if you, or any other OTTer, talk to/about me in an OTT that,

[quote name='Kayden']Right... I make 1 maybe two posts per ott while I'm at work; the majority of those posts are 1-4 words that simply exist to tag an OTT incase I feel like reading it later. If I felt I had something of any substance/importance to say, I'd make a thread for it.

Believe it or not Jimmie, not all of us are trying to show off how big our 'e-penis' is. I couldn't give a rats ass if you, or any other OTTer, talk to/about me in an OTT that,

[quote name='Kayden']Right... I make 1 maybe two posts per ott while I'm at work; the majority of those posts are 1-4 words that simply exist to tag an OTT incase I feel like reading it later. If I felt I had something of any substance/importance to say, I'd make a thread for it.

[quote name='punqsux']and thats a problem i aim to fix. no longer shall existential debates make people feel "left out" i am an education candidate (except for spelling :lol: ) and i plan on across the board reform.

vote punq.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you've lost the support of the grammar nazis long ago. :lol:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']:applause:

Couldn't have said it better myself.[/QUOTE]

OMG! Someone talked to/about me! eye r poppular!

[quote name='Trakan'] ...And that's why he does it.[/quote]

Who does what? Why Jimmie is an ass? To get attention? Oh well...

Dude totally doesn't care what's said about him. As evidenced by the five paragraphs detailing the not caring.

[quote name='punqsux']:applause:

i think im a kayden fan now :shock:[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, would it help you if I made a joke about needing more cowballs?

balls.jpg
:lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Remind me when I manufacture my own gaming console that we'll definately need an Invader Zim Action Platformer.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we do.

Even if it were startlingly similar to Alien Hominid, I'd be thrilled.

[quote name='jmcc']Dude totally doesn't care what's said about him. As evidenced by the five paragraphs detailing the not caring.[/QUOTE]

There's a difference between not caring and not being annoyed by someone in general. Myself? I don't give a shit what jimmie says but I do give get really annoyed with his constant I and my gang are awesome and everyone else sucks comments. Its annoying and its blatant trolling. He sits watching the OTT until he has an opportunity to rip on someone or to try and inflate his ego somehow.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']There's a difference between not caring and not being annoyed by someone in general. Myself? I don't give a shit what jimmie says but I do give get really annoyed with his constant I and my gang are awesome and everyone else sucks comments. Its annoying and its blatant trolling. He sits watching the OTT until he has an opportunity to rip on someone or to try and inflate his ego somehow.[/QUOTE]
IF ONLY THERE WERE SOME WAY TO IGNORE HIM!

[quote name='jmcc']Dude totally doesn't care what's said about him. As evidenced by the five paragraphs detailing the not caring.[/QUOTE]
And that's why you are the U.R.P.O.T.Y.I.A.N.D.F. 2005 fasho.

[quote name='jmcc']IF ONLY THERE WERE SOME WAY TO IGNORE HIM![/QUOTE]

I already did after I had my discussion with him last night. However, when you ignore someone and another person quotes them, you still see the quote. So as long as no one else responds to him then I won't have to listen to him anymore.

[quote name='shrike4242']As the OTT was trying to find out a way to blow through a drug test before a job interview, correct medical knowledge wasn't something that I thought was high on his list of job skills.

You're welcome.[/QUOTE]

Three things:

1) I took the original topic title from T-Shirt Hell.com.
2) I smoked weed a few times. So what? Without trying to sound conceited, I am a very intelligent guy, although I make stupid decisions at times.
3) Just because you're old doesn't mean you have to be grouchy. You seemed like a cool guy on Halo. Lighten up, Shrikey! :)
4) Craven, I didn't have internet access for a month, and even now, I don't have broadband. I really am sorry about the league. I had no advance notice about the situation, so the NHL and Madden leagues probably figured I bailed on them as well.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Is this the bitch and moan OTT?[/QUOTE]
I don't know how people can be this crabby on friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back