The "Punqsux Edited My Title But He Was Cool About It So I'll Let It Go" OTT ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
l[quote name='JimmieMac']Yeah but people still ignore him, for the most part, so my job is done.

Plus, that chubby bitch NeoPets that used to hang with him hasn't been around.[/QUOTE]

Heres the deal. You stop being a fucking moron, and maybe people will like you.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']l

Heres the deal. You stop being a fucking moron, and maybe people will like you.[/QUOTE]
Isn't that like asking a fish to just stop being a fish?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well as far as I know he's still alive, he's just done with CAG.[/QUOTE]

Ah, well this I did not know.

Well if I ever get my act back together perhaps I shall be on the look out for scrawny geeky teens in Seattle.

[quote name='zionoverfire']No, No, not morbo, that guy who lost the Halo match but keeps coming back.[/QUOTE]

Oh, RedvsBlue, but thats his XBL name, I think his name here is Renegade Zero.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']l

Heres the deal. You stop being a fucking moron, and maybe people will like you.[/QUOTE]

Woah, woah.... This is Jimmie... You have to feed him new ideas slowly and in small doses, lest his primitive cerebrum explodes... :whistle2:k Actually, continue as you were.

[quote name='punqsux']renegade lost the halo game[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that guy.

I really hate that guy, not exactly sure why but who needs a reason when you've got hate?

[quote name='zionoverfire']Ah, well this I did not know.

Well if I ever get my act back together perhaps I shall be on the look out for scrawny geeky teens in Seattle.[/QUOTE]
Better do it before Oblivion comes out. After the release date, Im guessing you wont see sunlight for at least 3 months.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Isn't that like asking a fish to just stop being a fish?[/QUOTE]

Its like asking a fish to stop shitting in other fishes' bowls.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Better do it before Oblivion comes out. After the release date, Im guessing you wont see sunlight for at least 3 months.[/QUOTE]

Actually I bought a DS instead, granted I still have bucket loads of cash, but I'm trying to save some up to help survive grad school in a few years.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Actually I bought a DS instead, granted I still have bucket loads of cash, but I'm trying to save some up to help survive grad school in a few years.[/QUOTE]
Wow. Ebay has a grad school? Do they teach you how to get even MORE for your rare RPGs?

Jimmie...let me get this straight: You harass ME to try and get Kayden to leave the site? YOU HARASS HIS GIRLFRIEND TO GET TO HIM? Think about that for a minute...

you use a girl to get at some guy you don't like. I'm sorry but that is pretty damn low.

It's creepy beyond belief that you have the picture and refuse to get rid of it. If something like that happened in real life I'd guarentee you I'd call the police. it's like Kayden flashed a picture and you snatched it right out of his hand just so you could waive it around whenever you want. It's sicking.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Isn't that like asking a fish to just stop being a fish?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much.

And, I'm gonna rant here. If Jimmie is gonna be able to get away with anything he does, and Cheapy is gonna allow it, that's really fucking shitty of Cheapy. He really needs to keep his fucking site in check, and, I know its a long shot, but, DISIPLINE SOMEONE.

Look at all the smart kids nobody cares about lining up to piss and moan about how much they all hate me.

Shouldn't you have me on ignore?
Shouldn't you be playing games? I mean, this is a gaming web site, not a "Boo hoo I was treated unjustly and I want revenge" web site.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Wow. Ebay has a grad school? Do they teach you how to get even MORE for your rare RPGs?[/QUOTE]

No, but if you'd like a lession I'd be glad to teach it to you.

Step 1: Buy games sealed
Step 2: Sell games when the sequel comes out
Step 3: Profit
Step 4: Watch your profit fly out the windown when you factor in paypal and ebay fees.:cry:

[quote name='JimmieMac']Look at all the smart kids nobody cares about lining up to piss and moan about how much they all hate me.

Shouldn't you have me on ignore?
Shouldn't you be playing games? I mean, this is a gaming web site, not a "Boo hoo I was treated unjustly and I want revenge" web site.[/QUOTE]

See, we don't hate you, we despise you, you fucking suckup. Cheapy does nothing about you, ever. He makes excuses for you, which is fucking pathetic.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']You'll have to excuse Jimmie, he's a cocksucker.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he prefers the term Phallic Connoisseur

It's hilarious that the two biggest losers of the OTT have teamed up to form a Downs Syndrome type Voltron to try and put me in my place.

Both of you, stop posting.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's hilarious that the two biggest losers of the OTT have teamed up to form a Downs Syndrome type Voltron to try and put me in my place.

Both of you, stop posting.[/QUOTE]
Right now, you're really the loser. Sure, both Morbid and Kayden have had their share of stupid moments, but they don't save pictures of other CAGs so they can insult them and get them all riled up for their own sick amusement.
No Jimmie, you're the loser.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Right now, you're really the loser. Sure, both Morbid and Kayden have had their share of stupid moments, but they don't save pictures of other CAGs so they can insult them and get them all riled up for their own sick amusement.
No Jimmie, you're the loser.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. And yes, I have had my share of stupid moments.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's hilarious that the two biggest losers of the OTT have teamed up to form a Downs Syndrome type Voltron to try and put me in my place.

Both of you, stop posting.[/QUOTE]

Go bury your head in the Bald Man's lap.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Right now, you're really the loser. Sure, both Morbid and Kayden have had their share of stupid moments, but they don't save pictures of other CAGs so they can insult them and get them all riled up for their own sick amusement.
No Jimmie, you're the loser.[/QUOTE]

Moments? You mean they end?! :bouncy:

Seriously, Lulu, don't get worked up over it. Right now, he's not the loser. He's ALWAYS the loser. He's trash. He's always been trash and he will always be trash. He knows it and likes to pretend we don't already know it. He's an arrogant, pompus, deluted jackass. You getting yourself worked up in knots isn't going to change the fact that he will always be forced to resort to base humor and vulgarity to garner attention.

He's merely a weed. You can't kill a weed by tearing it out, it just grows right back. The best way to kill a weed is to let it starve itself out. It works for most other forms of vermin and perisites, I fail to see how Jimmie is any different.

[quote name='Kayden']
He's merely a weed. You can't kill a weed by tearing it out, it just grows right back. The best way to kill a weed is to let it starve itself out. It works for most other forms of vermin and perisites[/QUOTE]

Actually roundup works wonder on weeds and cyanide works wonders on the vermin.

Therefor you must make the AntiMac!

When Jimmie's the center of attention for this long you know you have a shitty OTT on your hands. Doesn't anyone have something new/different to talk about?

[quote name='Kayden']Moments? You mean they end?! :bouncy:

Seriously, Lulu, don't get worked up over it. Right now, he's not the loser. He's ALWAYS the loser. He's trash. He's always been trash and he will always be trash. He knows it and likes to pretend we don't already know it. He's an arrogant, pompus, deluted jackass. You getting yourself worked up in knots isn't going to change the fact that he will always be forced to resort to base humor and vulgarity to garner attention.

He's merely a weed. You can't kill a weed by tearing it out, it just grows right back. The best way to kill a weed is to let it starve itself out. It works for most other forms of vermin and perisites, I fail to see how Jimmie is any different.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause::applause: Well said, old chap.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']When Jimmie's the center of attention for this long you know you have a shitty OTT on your hands. Doesn't anyone have something new/different to talk about?[/QUOTE]

You could recommend good movies, my netflix list is below 50.:cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']When Jimmie's the center of attention for this long you know you have a shitty OTT on your hands. Doesn't anyone have something new/different to talk about?[/QUOTE]

I got 9 cds and 2 DVDs today :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']You could recommend good movies, my netflix list is below 50.:cry:[/QUOTE]

:lol: That happened ONCE... it floats at about 100-200 :shock:

let's see I'm on case 4 of Phoenix Wright. I got in Hercules Season 2 (Autolycus ^_^). I bought Romancing Saga for Jonathan. I talked to my brother for most of the day.

[quote name='zionoverfire']You could recommend good movies, my netflix list is below 50.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Didn't we do that last night? :lol:

I need to make up a new trade/sell list ... I already have everything set aside, I just have to type it up. Still, I'm not sure I want to do all that right now ...

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Batman Begins

Aladdin: Platinum Edition

Sliders: Seasons 1 and 2: Disc 4

The Italian Job

Sliders: Seasons 1 and 2: Disc 5

Ray

Sliders: Seasons 1 and 2: Disc 6

The Aviator

Citizen Kane

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 1

Chinatown

Adaptation

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 2

The Iron Giant: Special Edition

The Mexican

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 3

Seven Years in Tibet

Cool World

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 4

8 Mile

Million Dollar Baby

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 5

Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous

The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 6

What a Girl Wants

Valmont

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 7

Sin City

Constantine

The Pretender: Season 2: Disc 1

Crash

Yojimbo

The Pretender: Season 2: Disc 2

Sanjuro

Ikiru

The Pretender: Season 2: Disc 3

The Bone Collector

John Q

The Pretender: Season 2: Disc 4

Carolina

Without a Paddle

Short Wait
The Pretender: Season 2: Disc 5

Kung Fu Hustle

XXX: State of the Union

The Pretender: Season 2: Disc 6

Cursed

Kontroll

The Pretender: Season 2: Disc 7

Alexander: Director's Cut

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

Blue Demon

Short Wait
The Longest Yard

Very Best of America's Funniest Comedians

Andromeda: Season 1: Vol. 1: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 1: Vol. 1: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 1: Vol. 2: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 1: Vol. 2: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 1: Vol. 3: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 1: Vol. 3: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 1: Vol. 4: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 1: Vol. 4: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 1: Vol. 5: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 1: Vol. 5: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 2: Vol. 1: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 2: Vol. 1: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 2: Vol. 2: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 2: Vol. 2: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 2: Vol. 3: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 2: Vol. 3: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 2: Vol. 4: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 2: Vol. 4: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 2: Vol. 5: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 2: Vol. 5: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 3: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 3: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 3: Disc 3

Andromeda: Season 3: Disc 4

Andromeda: Season 3: Disc 5

Andromeda: Season 3: Disc 6

Andromeda: Season 3: Disc 7

Andromeda: Season 3: Disc 8

Andromeda: Season 3: Disc 9

Andromeda: Season 3: Disc 10

Andromeda: Season 4: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 4: Disc 2

Andromeda: Season 4: Disc 3

Andromeda: Season 4: Disc 4

Andromeda: Season 4: Disc 5

Andromeda: Season 4: Disc 6

Andromeda: Season 4: Disc 7

Andromeda: Season 4: Disc 8

Andromeda: Season 4: Disc 9

Andromeda: Season 4: Disc 10

Andromeda: Season 5: Disc 1

Andromeda: Season 5: Disc 2

The Silence of the Lambs

Hotel Rwanda

Before Sunrise

Before Sunset

Lost in Translation

The Twilight Samurai

Ringu

Rasen

Ringu 2

Samurai Fiction

Dead and Breakfast

Short Wait
A Boy and His Dog

Fresh

Casablanca

True Romance

Quills

The Opposite of Sex

Dirty Pretty Things

A Lot Like Love

City of God

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Didn't we do that last night? :lol:

I need to make up a new trade/sell list ... I already have everything set aside, I just have to type it up. Still, I'm not sure I want to do all that right now ...[/QUOTE]

You could just PM it to me and I'll take the good stuff off your hands.;)

I won the IC title on SmackDown vs. Raw for the PS2. I can't wait for the 2006 version to come out.

By the way, if you missed it earlier, DangerDoom it the hot the death CD of the century.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']hmmm my first thought was something along the lines of a Brisco County Jr. theme.
[/QUOTE]

That's an interesting idea. I never got around to seeing the show, but I've heard great things about it. Hmm... thanks for the idea, Lulu. :)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']That's an interesting idea. I never got around to seeing the show, but I've heard great things about it. Hmm... thanks for the idea, Lulu. :)[/QUOTE]
No problem.

On a different note, I'm going to bed.

[quote name='Kayden']

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
-own it

Batman Begins Recommended based on your ratings
- once was good enough

Aladdin: Platinum Edition Recommended based on your ratings
-own the VHS

Sliders: Seasons 1 and 2: Disc 4 Recommended based on your ratings
-Ick

The Italian Job
- Added

Sliders: Seasons 1 and 2: Disc 5 Recommended based on your ratings
-Double ick
Ray
- Where have all the talented actors gone?

Sliders: Seasons 1 and 2: Disc 6 Recommended based on your ratings
- Glad to see your bad taste is at least consistent

The Aviator
- Despite hating Leonardo I loved this movie.

Citizen Kane Recommended based on your ratings
- Pure quality

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 1 Recommended based on your ratings
- Someone's got insomnia

Adaptation
- On my list of movies I couldn't watch more than 15 minutes of.

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 2 Recommended based on your ratings
- One day your life will flash before you're eyes and you're going to have to rewatch all this shit. You do realize that don't you?

The Iron Giant: Special Edition Recommended based on your ratings
- On CN one to many times, you could just wait a month.
The Mexican
- He's not actually mexican, just to let you know.

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 3 Recommended based on your ratings
- Here I go again on my own....

Seven Years in Tibet Recommended based on your ratings
- 6 years and 349 days to long.

Cool World
- You like them animated eh?;)

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 4 Recommended based on your ratings
- You really need to do something about this obsession with fat guys with beards, it's just not healthy.

8 Mile
- Britnay Murpphys one good role.

Million Dollar Baby
-Got to love that ending.

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 5 Recommended based on your ratings
- They made a season three? :puke:
Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous
:rofl: Good luck with that

The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement

Sliders: Season 3: Disc 6 Recommended based on your ratings
Why FSM? WHY?

What a Girl Wants
-So what you're balls are just going to drop off in a few months so you're planning ahead?
[/QUOTE]

and now I'm bored...

[quote name='Kayden']:rofl:

Yea... GG has access to my list :oops:[/QUOTE]

Who would have guessed that, I'm amazed she buried most of her stuff that deep. Personally I would have just ripped out a few of the Sliders DVDs, not like you would have noticed.

hey...I can't be expected to watch 'guy' movies ALL the time...I usually don't make him watch the ones i get for me...it's something to do in the 2 hours per week I get of time alone

[quote name='zionoverfire']Who would have guessed that, I'm amazed she buried most of her stuff that deep. Personally I would have just ripped out a few of the Sliders DVDs, not like you would have noticed.[/QUOTE]

HE ADDED THOSE

I think Highlander, SG-1, and Pretender make up for it though...dont' you?

[quote name='zionoverfire']Exact reason why I live by myself.[/QUOTE]

I lived by myself for awhile but didn't feel safe so moving in with him was the right thing to do (it also saved me $50 a month!) then I went and fell in love with him :roll: silly me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back