The Quest to Find a Nintendo Switch Thread

In stock at my local Best Buy.
3bb715dda54ac02d265dee1028ae4ea6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ditto. I'm getting really discouraged.

I'm baffled as to why Amazon doesn't offer them directly, but they list a bunch of resellers who are charging a $100+ premium. 

Are you guys using Brickseek?  That's how I got my Switch.  Just check most mornings and you'll see them eventually show up at Walmart or Target. 

It was also (rumored) that a number of stores are getting them on Friday with the Splatoon 2 release.

Thanks for both tips!

Are you guys using Brickseek? That's how I got my Switch. Just check most mornings and you'll see them eventually show up at Walmart or Target.

It was also (rumored) that a number of stores are getting them on Friday with the Splatoon 2 release.

Check your Best Buy stores today. Mine in this area held stock for today. If they don't have them put, ask an employee.

You guys think it's too early in the console's lifecycle for a bundle?

I'm getting a Switch before Splatoon 2. That's my "must have" game.

While I haven't seen a Switch on the shelves yet, I also haven't been trying too hard to snag one.

I'm just worried I find one in the next week or so, and then there's some sort of special Splatoon 2 bundle...
Not really...when the N64 came out it had a few bundles around the holiday too.

My kids want a Switch for Christmas, they seem to be at most stores around Las Vegas lately. Hoping to find some deals on games.

Mario Odyssey I'll prob get for $48+$10 gift card for Best Buy preorder, can't imagine a better deal before Christmas.

Are Nintendo games usually included in those Buy 2 get 1 free they have each year? Might grab Zelda, Mario Kart and Splatoon 2 or Arms with one of those, although I picture some decent sales on Arms...

There's an ad on craigslist where I live of a guy selling a Switch with Zelda for $275. That was the most tempted I've been to buying one so far, but I'm determined to wait for a bundle with two games included for $300 or a ridiculous exclusive bundle like Metroid Prime 4. 

I'm willing to be patient. 

The only games I have for the Switch (as of now) are Super Mario Odyssey, Sqaureboy vs. Bullies (One of the easiest beat 'em ups of all time, only died once), and Fighter's History Dynamite (also known in Europe as Karnov's Revenge, it's an underrated fighting game for Neo Geo).

Check out the videos for the flame in the flood, wonder boy, and blaster master zero. Some of them are on sale and you might like them.

bread's done
Back