The Quick Arcade Games List

deyemondbacks

CAGiversary!
This is a list of the Quick Arcade Gamerscore Games. I have alot of experience with a gamerscore of almost 100K. Games can be added and there will be a list of games up for discussion. So if you have a game that you think should be added feel free to post and it will be taken into consideration. This list will be updated when ever need be. Please do not post EASY games this is for the least time consuming games only. Some of the games may be hard but can be done under the alloted time. This list is Copyright of deyemondbacks otherwise known as VL Darkness LV. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. I use to be a member of 360A and decided to move back to CAG. Everyone is more friendly here so enjoy. If you have any advice please post.
POSTS HAVE BEEN LINKED TO ACHIEVEMENT GUIDES :).

Guidelines-
This is a list of guidelines for a game to be a Quick Arcade Game.
(1) The game must not take longer than 15 hours to get a minimum of 190/200 for it.

(B) The game requires boosting or has online achievements that must be completed in order to get the minimum amount of gamerscore required.
(F) Games that are Free to XBL Gold Members.

Under 5 hours:whistle2:

Quick Arcade Change Log
This is the Quick Arcade Games Change Log. This will be used to log all changes and will be updated when a change is made.

Games For/Under Discussion
This is a list of games that are currently under discussion. Please comment if you have beaten the game and gotten at least 190 points and tell me how long it took you so i can look into it.

1. Tour de France 2009
2. Monkey Island: SE
3. Madballs Babo:Invasion
4. Battlefield 1943
5. KOF98UM
6. Worms 2
7. GAROU MOW
8. Droplitz
9. Rocket Riot
10. Magic the Gathering

bread's done
Back