The Rating for BURNOUT REVENGE on PS2 and XBOX is in on IGN...Do You Agree?

The demo was excellent... I have no doubt that the game will be a-fucking-mazing :)

see you fools online tuesday night!

[quote name='evanft']So you have the game?[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty stupid question when you know that the game's not out yet. I've played the demo over and over, I would imagine that the core gameplay in the demo is about the same as the full game. It's not like a FPS game where you play a demo and can't get a full feel for the game, this is a racing game and all of the elements were in the demo.

It should've at least gotten a 9.

[quote name='evanft']So you have the game?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Why would someone start a thread about this when the game isn't even out yet? IGN is the man. Stop catering to him and form your own opinions. People place way too much weight on the reviews of IGN and Gamespot.

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']Exactly. Why would someone start a thread about this when the game isn't even out yet? IGN is the man. Stop catering to him and form your own opinions. People place way too much weight on the reviews of IGN and Gamespot.[/QUOTE]
There is a lot of CAG's that are waiting for this title to come out. In fact this game is being hyped a lot in the gaming media lately. I found the review to be out early and so I thought it would be pertinent. Also I'm not putting weight on IGN's opinion but rather just letting everyone know that a review exists for a game that a lot of people are considering to be a must have.

[quote name='massermind19']There is a lot of CAG's that are waiting for this title to come out. In fact this game is being hyped a lot in the gaming media lately. I found the review to be out early and so I thought it would be pertinent. Also I'm not putting weight on IGN's opinion but rather just letting everyone know that a review exists for a game that a lot of people are considering to be a must have.[/QUOTE]

I understand and agree. It was cool you let us know it was up, I'm saying its hard to agree or disagree with something that no one has played yet, except as a demo.

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']I understand and agree. It was cool you let us know it was up, I'm saying its hard to agree or disagree with something that no one has played yet, except as a demo.[/QUOTE]
I think this game is awesome myself and you're right in no way shape or form is a demo enough to say anything about the review of a completed game. But I have to say that I disagree with all the reviews that I have seen lately. This is a game that will be booting up inside my PS2 for a long while.

I was correct in my assumption, rating should be higher. THIS GAME WILL NEVER LEAVE MY XBOX except maybe for an hour or two for Xmen Legends 2 and Far Cry Instincts.

I have never played any of this game type. In fact I dont even like racing games. My fave car type game is Mario Kart. But I got and played the demo two days ago, I played and played it. I cant see my self winning very many races but that game demo was way fun.

bread's done
Back