The RCA splitter thingy for GunCon2

NiVRaM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I'm lookin for that RCA cable that comes with the GunCon2, its like a splitter, you plug the guncon into one plug and then the ps2 yellow cable into the other plug and then you plug the rca cable into the yellow input of the TV. Its the one in this diagram: http://ps2.cgame.cn/ps/Html/bj/UploadFile/2004517131954140.gif

I thought it was a normal splitter thing but I bought one at BestBuy but the screen didnt show up when I plugged in both the ps2 and the guncon (just the ps2 worked fine). Anyone know where I can buy this, preferably on the cheap?

Also I'd prefer to use my ps2's svideo cable, and the time crisis box mentioned something about an adapter to be able to use the svideo cable. Anyone know what item this is, how it works, and/or where to buy it cheap?

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I have an extra one. If you interested pm me with a price. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for the offer but I actually just found mine. Thanks anyways!

I'm looking for the yellow RCA T connector for my Guncon 2 lightgun. I'm guessing all I need is one of these adapters to use one or two Guncon 2 guns on my TV? If anyone has an extra external cable PLEASE let me know. Thanks! [email protected]

As long as a guncon thread is here ill post this. Remember the OLD ps2 models? when time crises 2 came out, i always wanted to buy it, cuz if you had 2 ps2's, couldnt you hook up the systems togehter on 2 tvs and play it with 2 players like on the arcade? doesnt time crises 3 also support this. if anyone has any information please let me know

I've played Time Crisis 2 and Vampire Night with a friend at the same time. (meaning we played each game's 2-player version.)

[quote name='dios']As long as a guncon thread is here ill post this. Remember the OLD ps2 models? when time crises 2 came out, i always wanted to buy it, cuz if you had 2 ps2's, couldnt you hook up the systems togehter on 2 tvs and play it with 2 players like on the arcade? doesnt time crises 3 also support this. if anyone has any information please let me know[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about linking the systems, however you can play two player with one system on one screen. I've enjoyed many an hour with Time Crisis 2 co-op.

bread's done
Back