The Red, Spiky Hair OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://twitpic.com/60cgh

This is the logo for the new GTAIV Episode that Geoff Kieghley is talking about on twitter. WTF?

He mentioned delays on Red Dead Redemption and Mafia II to next spring.[/QUOTE]
Oh, God...

I hope that's real. :lol:

munch_q: Did you know that a roadrunner is a legit animal?
Bayxter Stockmang: Yeah.
munch_q: I had no idea until the other day. :(

Bayxter Stockmang: The other night I had a dream that I made love to a sexy lady.
munch_q: Really?
Bayxter Stockmang: Yeah. I kind of liked it.

You know who else is a legit animal?

muppets-animal.jpg

Real as can be, Brax0r.

Rockstar Games Announces Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony for Download on Xbox LIVE® and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City Available on Disc for Xbox 360® this Fall

By: Business Wire
May. 26, 2009 04:01 PM

Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce the fall release of both the second episode of Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony - exclusively for download on Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network, and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, which will include both episode one The Lost and Damned, and episode two The Ballad of Gay Tony together on a single disc exclusively for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

"Liberty City is the most vibrant game world we've created yet. The episodic structure has allowed us to interweave stories, gameplay and atmosphere in a whole new way," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "The team at Rockstar North have yet again surpassed themselves, and made something that is both epic and very innovative. This episode's focus on high-end night life contrasts with the biker gangs portrayed in The Lost and Damned, whilst giving us a lot of new gameplay possibilities."

Grand Theft Auto IV's second downloadable episode, The Ballad of Gay Tony injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka "Gay Tony"), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City delivers two games on one disc - the all-new episode The Ballad of Gay Tony and the first episode, The Lost and Damned - together on disc for the first time - for Xbox 360 for $39.99 and will not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.

The Ballad of Gay Tony will release on Xbox LIVE this fall for $19.99 or 1600 MS points and requires players to have Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE membership to download.

For more information, log onto www.rockstargames.com.

About Take-Two Interactive Software

Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a global developer, marketer, distributor and publisher of interactive entertainment software games for the PC, PLAYSTATION®3 and PlayStation®2 computer entertainment systems, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii™ and Nintendo DS™. The Company publishes and develops products through its wholly owned labels Rockstar Games, 2K Games, 2K Sports and 2K Play; and distributes software, hardware and accessories in North America through its Jack of All Games subsidiary. Take-Two's common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO. For more corporate and product information please visit our website at www.take2games.com.

Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.

All trademarks and copyrights contained herein are the property of their respective holders.

Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements

Wtf, i want RDR like NOW. I was really disappointed with GTA4, never even bothered finishing it. Wouldn't even bother with the DLC until i finished the main game, which i probably won't.

[quote name='lordwow']This is why I don't buy DLC expansion packs anymore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I'm done. All Fronts, Fallout 3, and now this.

Need to save my cash.

If that's real, that's awesome.

I love that Rockstar always has you playing as various counter-cultures.

And I also like that it will alienate 99% of the people who bought GTA IV. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, I think I'm done. All Fronts, Fallout 3, and now this.

Need to save my cash.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

And it's really nice that the GTA DLC is coming on a disc.

:cool:

I love that part where Travis rehearses, and fumbles, that "Listen, you screw heads" speech, with the layered, overlapping audio.

I also like that part where he eyes those black guys walking past him on the sidewalk.

Is it really your birthday today, Brock?[quote name='zewone']Jimbo, think you might like this:

[/QUOTE]:cool:

Have you seen the wallpaper version of your avatar? I saw it on /wg/ the other day.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is it really your birthday today, Brock?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

Happy birthday, Brak.

[quote name='zewone']Jimbo, think you might like this:

[/QUOTE]
Is that referencing anything at all?

Nevermind; saw it in Brak's clip. I should really get around to watchin' that movie.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, I think I'm done. All Fronts, Fallout 3, and now this.

Need to save my cash.[/QUOTE]

Ya, as soon as I 1000/1000ed Fallout 3 I sold it for $50. I wasn't going to get burned again like on Oblivion.

[quote name='Brak']I love that part where Travis rehearses, and fumbles, that "Listen, you screw heads" speech, with the layered, overlapping audio.

I also like that part where he eyes those black guys walking past him on the sidewalk.[/QUOTE]

Does he break off into a drum solo shortly after?

BTW Happy Cumpleanoz!

[quote name='Rocko']Share your Fallout 3 disc.[/QUOTE]

Nah...I hate sharing my games.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Does he break off into a drum solo shortly after?

BTW Happy Cumpleanoz![/QUOTE]
I'm just gonna pretend that your question never existed.

Thanks.
[quote name='DarthPuma']Happy birthday Brak![/QUOTE]
Thanks. :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']What do you want for your birthday Brak?[/QUOTE]
Well, I can't remember if I mentioned this, or not, but I'm throwing a very cool Steam contest.

Whoever can gift me the most games on Steam, wins this bad boy right here:

5-dollars.jpg

Yes.

That's right.

$5.

"How do I win it!?", you ask?

Quite simple, really. Just gift me the most games on Steam.

[quote name='zewone']"I'm a stingy dick." - ???[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go that far...more like OCD, if I find one scratch on the disc after it gets back to me I'd be super pissed.

"N(igg)ah?"

Other than the fact that the disc is useless to you after you install, discs get scratches from normal use anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back