The Red Star (PS2) anyone find it !!

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I heard & read alot information about this game and can't find it anywhere in any local store (EB, GS, BB, CC, WM).

Have anyone see it !!

I heard another publisher did grab the rights, but I haven't heard anything on a release date. It's a shame, too, because I heard it was a lot of fun.

There was a xbox demo on a OXM disc a few months back that rocked. I think that's the only way to play it legally. Hopefully, somebody will publish it.

[quote name='souljah420']i got soul reaver for DC too[/QUOTE]
Unless you're talking about Soul Reaver 2, than that's nothing special. SR is a common Dreamcast game...

Pity abandonware. Someone picking this up just seems more and more unlikely, which just sucks...the general puclic will probably never play any more of this game than the demo on the OPSM and OXM demo discs...save for those who follow the road less legal and get the leaked gold of the game.

I still don't understand why a company such as Majesco doesn't pick up the rights to the game and sell it for $20-$30.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm still waiting on Half-Life for Dreamcast.[/QUOTE]
Just burn the leaked gold of the game. I've played and found that the PS2 version was much better(they cut the load times in half). The controls definitely was a bad point, since most of the functions were built into the d-pad(including jumping).

[quote name='Josef']I still don't understand why a company such as Majesco doesn't pick up the rights to the game and sell it for $20-$30.[/QUOTE]

i dunno, the demo kinda sucked.

it was pretty cool old-school style 2d/3d hybrid action. theres probably some kind of legal copyright issue or something because this just screams the kind of game majesco picks up and sells at budget price.

bread's done
Back