The Red Star...where can it be purchased?

roc's feather

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Howdy. I'm not even looking for any kind of "deal" on the Red Star...I just want to know where the hell I can buy it! I know that it is being sold at a few places online, but I'd rather not pay shipping on a $20 game if I can help it. Has anyone actually seen it at any brick and mortar place anywhere?

I heard some Wal-Marts and FYEs have it, as some people have posted on the GameFAQS board, but I've had no luck finding it either. I remember playing this game at 05 Comic-Con and it was awesome, and we're lucky that it's even out after Acclaim's bankruptcy, but that still doesn't help when it cant be found...

I'm sort of curious if this game will turn into one of those rare eventually to be found only on ebay for insane prices games. I pre-ordered it on amazon simply out of curiousity and the few reviews that I could find made it seem worth the 15 dollars it would cost.

I played a few levels of it before getting back to another game I had been playing previously. It's fun, arcadish, beat 'em up. It's not bad, simplistic fun, hurts your fingers since there is a lot of button hitting.

If you really want it you might have to give up and just order it online.

[quote name='probablysober']I'm sort of curious if this game will turn into one of those rare eventually to be found only on ebay for insane prices games. I pre-ordered it on amazon simply out of curiousity and the few reviews that I could find made it seem worth the 15 dollars it would cost.

I played a few levels of it before getting back to another game I had been playing previously. It's fun, arcadish, beat 'em up. It's not bad, simplistic fun, hurts your fingers since there is a lot of button hitting.

If you really want it you might have to give up and just order it online.[/QUOTE]

That's another reason I want to get the game as soon as possible. To avoid potential price increases due to rarity.

i have an extra copy of Red Star still factory sealed. I ordered it online from Amazon last year, then ordered it again recently from a different site. They both came the same day. I could trade or sell it to one of you folks if you want. The copy im playing now I think is really fun. Just Pm me or something if you are interested.

It's currently in stock at familyvideo.com
It's $19.99 and $0.99 shipping but you can use code "NEWGWMEM" to get $5 off. I think it's a good deal at $16 shipped.

I got an extra copy by accident if anyone's interested. Ordered it last year from Amazon and then ordered a couple months ago too online..Got two of them this week on the same day in the mail. Id trade the sealed copy or sell it for cost+shipping. Just PM me if interested. Its a pretty fun shooter.

bread's done
Back