The Retro League podcast

nickerous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
If you're interested in retro game related podcasts, check out The Retro League:

http://www.theretroleague.com/

Four episodes have been released so far with topics such as: Top 5 NES games, Over rated NES games, Arcade Memories, and a discussion about retro gaming in general. Also, ebay auctions and Games of the week are regular topics.

Check it out and leave some comments about the show!

Cool, I've been looking for a retro podcast and the topics you guys got seem pretty interesting. I added the RSS to my Zune so I'll check out the episodes!

I just finished Episode 6 and really enjoyed it. You've got yourself a regular listener now. Are one of you guys from Chicago?

Yes, Hugues is in the Chicago area. Episode 7 is out! This week, we have a discussion on the Top 10 games of the decade.

[quote name='nickerous']Yes, Hugues is in the Chicago area. Episode 7 is out! This week, we have a discussion on the Top 10 games of the decade.[/QUOTE]

I wonder what thrift stores he's hitting up. Maybe he can spill the beans? :)

I'll be sure to download the show tonight and listen to it tomorrow on my commute.

if they can get past the

"oh man remember that was so awesome" repeatedly that most retro casts do, i'll give it a listen.

very excited to hear about this. I love retronauts and am always excited for more retro podcasts. I will give a listen!!

bread's done
Back