THE RETURN OF MY GIGANTIC GIANT HOLIDAY EBAY SALE part 2

Good stuff. Too expensive for my tastes, but it looks like you'll be having a lot of money coming in. $7.77 with $7 shipping for Valkryie Profile guide?? That guide is $2 at the local pawn shop. I better go get that tomorrow!

Actually, I placed a bid on Pocket Fighter. Don't think I will win, but it would be nice! rigisme is my username!

Heya,
Nope... no joke on FF7...i have sold 3 other ones for $200-255 last month! I sold a Castlevanaia SOTN for $355 last week!
And um no i don't print them in my basement! But i think thats where Square printed them up! :)

Remember the winners from CAG get a $2 discount!
Best of Luck all!

Ah yes, mr. "Rah - Ray".
You could just bump your old thread instead of creating a totally new one, looks like a lot of the same stuff as before anyway...

[quote name='jimmyTphantom']Heya,
Nope... no joke on FF7...i have sold 3 other ones for $200-255 last month! I sold a Castlevanaia SOTN for $355 last week!
And um no i don't print them in my basement! But i think thats where Square printed them up! :)

Best of Luck all![/quote]
Wow, I guess people's love of wasting money pays your bills. Kudos. :applause:

Put a bid on Final Fantasy Chronicles :D

On a side note, what is the difference with your "1st Edition" Suikoden 3 than others? I wasn't aware there was any new pressings of this game.

[quote name='jimmyTphantom']Heya,

Best of Luck all![/quote]

C:SotN for $355? Jeez! Congrats on that one. Makes me want to sell my non-GH copy, though it's not sealed.

And I must say that I'm disturbed by the - I'm sure purely coincidental - "6.66" starting price on many of your auctions. :)

Good luck with the auctions - I'm still looking the titles over myself (I need a few good PS1 games).

that sealed Guilty Gear x2 is calling me, but that 5 dollar shipping is hurting my decision. if only it was free shipping.

Damn..... FF7 for 200$ and to think I saw about 8 of those at my TRU on clearance for like 7.99$ a week ago I have to look at ebay and see if they are really going for this much and NO they were not GH....

[quote name='fmarxnge']that sealed Guilty Gear x2 is calling me, but that 5 dollar shipping is hurting my decision. if only it was free shipping.[/quote]

But oh ho ho! you get $2 off!!! dont forget!

bread's done
Back