The Ring 2 *NEW TRAILER*

i believe that the majority of american movie-goers are pussies when it comes to 'scary' films. don't you?

[quote name='Liza']i believe that the majority of american movie-goers are pussies when it comes to 'scary' films. don't you?[/quote] :whistle2:s

[quote name='Liza']i believe that the majority of american movie-goers are pussies when it comes to 'scary' films. don't you?[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself.. do you also watch asian psychological horror?

[quote name='Liza']i believe that the majority of american movie-goers are pussies when it comes to 'scary' films. don't you?[/quote]

can't argue that... the ring really wasn't scary... more so retarded if anything

If you ask me, games like Fatal Frame are more unnerving than films like Ringu, The Eye etc. I even liked the US version of The Ring more than Ringu. I don't really find any of them all that unsettling, barring the odd inspired moment. Fatal Frame, on the other hand, creeps me out. :)

[quote name='trustcompany1013']say what you want, the Ring was one of my favorite movies...and i definitely wanna see part two...oh by the way, im not a pussy[/quote]

yes you are :p

(we need one of those kiss faces like on aim around here)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='trustcompany1013']say what you want, the Ring was one of my favorite movies...and i definitely wanna see part two...oh by the way, im not a pussy[/quote]

(we need one of those kiss faces like on aim around here)[/quote]

no, im a pussy fart :oops:

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='trustcompany1013']say what you want, the Ring was one of my favorite movies...and i definitely wanna see part two...oh by the way, im not a pussy[/quote]

(we need one of those kiss faces like on aim around here)[/quote]

no, im a pussy fart :oops:[/quote]

:eek: Oh... goodness me

8-[ um...

:rofl: ha ha ha, seriously trust I didn't expect that

I noticed that there has been a lot of (non-slasher) horror movies coming out lately. A few off the top of my head: Ring, Grudge, White Noise, That Xmas release with Natalie Portman, and there is a new one I saw a commercial for where this little girl talks to some unseen person.

I think its just the latest hollywood trend.

Is there ever gonna be a horror movie thread without a generic that-didn't-scare-me-I'm-gonna-crap-on-your-thread post?

[quote name='GameDude']The hot chick mom is naked in the movie 21 grams! :cool:[/quote]

Haha. If you want to see naked, check out Mulholland Drive. Now that movie freaked me out.

[quote name='Xevious']I noticed that there has been a lot of (non-slasher) horror movies coming out lately. A few off the top of my head: Ring, Grudge, White Noise, That Xmas release with Natalie Portman, and there is a new one I saw a commercial for where this little girl talks to some unseen person.

I think its just the latest hollywood trend.[/quote]

I'd like to make a horror movie with Natalie Portman... and by "horror" I mean "bouncing her up and down on my dick til I explode" movie

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Xevious']I noticed that there has been a lot of (non-slasher) horror movies coming out lately. A few off the top of my head: Ring, Grudge, White Noise, That Xmas release with Natalie Portman, and there is a new one I saw a commercial for where this little girl talks to some unseen person.

I'd like to make a horror movie with Natalie Portman... and by "horror" I mean "bouncing her up and down on my dick til I explode" movie[/quote]

best....or worst move ever... :)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Xevious']I noticed that there has been a lot of (non-slasher) horror movies coming out lately. A few off the top of my head: Ring, Grudge, White Noise, That Xmas release with Natalie Portman, and there is a new one I saw a commercial for where this little girl talks to some unseen person.

I'd like to make a horror movie with Natalie Portman... and by "horror" I mean "bouncing her up and down on my dick til I explode" movie[/quote]

:rofl:

When I rented The Ring on DVD, I wasn't expecting too much from the movie. I was very surprised that the movie was actually really good. I do hope The Ring 2 is just as good as the first movie...

Yes, watching Natalie Portman have sex with a horse would be one of the most horrible things ever put on film. I hope I never see it.

Now. Rosie O'Donnell and a horse having sex. That makes sense to me. I think that is easier to take.

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Xevious']I noticed that there has been a lot of (non-slasher) horror movies coming out lately. A few off the top of my head: Ring, Grudge, White Noise, That Xmas release with Natalie Portman, and there is a new one I saw a commercial for where this little girl talks to some unseen person.

Yes, watching Natalie Portman have sex with a horse would be one of the most horrible things ever put on film. I hope I never see it.

Now. Rosie O'Donnell and a horse having sex. That makes sense to me. I think that is easier to take.[/quote] :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

[quote name='GameDude']The hot chick mom is naked in the movie 21 grams! :cool:[/quote]

lol haha. i just got what you're implying in your avatar. all this time I thought I was just seeing a bouncing "P".

...if your icon really is a bouncing "P"...then ignore me. my mind has just gone to the dumps.

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Xevious']I noticed that there has been a lot of (non-slasher) horror movies coming out lately. A few off the top of my head: Ring, Grudge, White Noise, That Xmas release with Natalie Portman, and there is a new one I saw a commercial for where this little girl talks to some unseen person.

Now. Rosie O'Donnell and a horse having sex. That makes sense to me. I think that is easier to take.[/quote] :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:[/quote]

Sorry to make you puke (I was only making a sick joke). I hope you didnt get it on your shirt.

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Xevious']I noticed that there has been a lot of (non-slasher) horror movies coming out lately. A few off the top of my head: Ring, Grudge, White Noise, That Xmas release with Natalie Portman, and there is a new one I saw a commercial for where this little girl talks to some unseen person.

Now. Rosie O'Donnell and a horse having sex. That makes sense to me. I think that is easier to take.[/quote] :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:[/quote]

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

bread's done
Back