The Rosetta Stoned SOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trakan']How about the Rosetta Stoned SOTM?

Eh, I tried. :lol:

Sweet - Ballroom Blitz[/QUOTE] Eh, it's better than nothing. And that's the song I'm listening to now. :lol:

The Coup- "I Love Boosters"

Their Pick A Bigger Weapon album is the best cd of 2006 so far. J5's Feedback is close but I give the nod to Coup due to the fact that the songs stick in my head more than J5's new one.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

Queens of the Stone Age - Rated R (album)[/quote]

My brother just got me into them, I'm really enjoying them so far.

Killing Joke - Hosannas From The Basements Of Hell (album)

Slaves on Dope - Inches from the Mainline (album)

I remember buying this album back in 2000 without hearing anything from them. Kinda generic metal, but they're pretty damn cool. Metafour is good too. Saw them open for Fear Factory on the SnoCore 2001 tour and they were sweet.

Rush "Red Barchetta"

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Slaves on Dope - Inches from the Mainline (album)

I remember buying this album back in 2000 without hearing anything from them. Kinda generic metal, but they're pretty damn cool. Metafour is good too. Saw them open for Fear Factory on the SnoCore 2001 tour and they were sweet.[/quote]

I still have that album. It's one of my favorite obscure nu-metal albums. The guy who did music reviews for my high school paper raved about the CD, so I downloaded a few songs, and liked them enough to buy the CD. I thought Metafour was a letdown, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back