The Saboteur $40.00 at Gamestop

Looks temporary as the used price is still $44.99. I think they dropped it to match the Best Buy price. It's $39.99 at Best Buy this week.

I agree but my closest Best Buy is about 50 miles and my local Gamestop is about 5 miles.

normally i would go to gstop but i just joined the bb rewards program so i'm buying it at best buy

don't mean to thread jack but it's been 29.95 used at family video for weeks, and is guaranteed to work just as well as new, online or in store.

GS doesn't match competitors prices.... this is GS we're talking about. If they drop in price, it's because they didn't sell as many as they hoped. I also find it lame that if they have a price drop on the website, it's not on sale in the store. Stupid policy. Didn't take long for the price to drop. I hear it's an ok game. Not $40 worthy though.

I got this game for 34.99 the last time Best Buy had it on sale for 39.99, minus the 5 off with the 10 dollar off when you pre-order a game for 5 bucks. The Saboteur is a very mediocre game and really not even worth 35. MAYBE when it hits 19.99, which will probably be this summer. Not worth it right now.

bread's done
Back