The "Scan your Recipt" so we can "try" to price match with t

stocker08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
You can scan your Recipt so others can print it and try to pricematch at BB. Its worth a try. i completly missed out on this.......so if you want, you can possibly help out another CAG! It kind of depends on who you get at your BB, but its worth a try.....So every1 post up ur Recipts!!!

Can somebody please scan their reciepts if they have these games on it:

PS2:

War of the Monsters
Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters In Space
ESPN NHL Hockey
Dynasty Warriors 4.

Scans most likely won't work because of the potential for photo doctoring... but anything's worth a shot!

[quote name='JAMMR']Scans most likely won't work because of the potential for photo doctoring... but anything's worth a shot![/quote]

even so, the reciept has the number of the store on it so they can confirm

i think it would be quite tough to photo doctor a recipt.......

and im looking for Viewtiful Joe........Pikmin.............RECVX............Shining Soul.......well, just scan and post ur recipt........please? anythings worth a try.............

well, you can always scan it and put it in your gallery....and we can print it from there.....if you do that, please inform us though.....thanks!

will it actually work?? I remember seeing a picture of a receipt on the (big) thread in the "post your gaming deals" forum, but it's like on page 20 or 25 or something and i'm too lazy to go there

YES!!!!! Thanks bro, with that ticket number I can print out an ACTUAL receipt copy (I work at CC). This way, BB can't say I messed with it.

bread's done
Back