The Secret Of OTT Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
dcfoxdx3.jpg

Finally, i've been wondering why the hell you can't manage your netflix instant watch queue on the 360. At least they've updated it so you can.

[quote name='lordwow']How many hours a week would you say you play WoW Rocko?[/QUOTE]
Too many.

Certainly enough to make it worth my $15 every month.

I think I played for like an hour or two today starting out and I went from level 1-5 pretty quickly. It's just monotonous as hell.

Man, cant find a third title to get with that GS b2g1 deal. Already decided on Ghostbusters and Transformers ROTF, was hoping for GH Smash Hits but they dont have it in stock.

[quote name='TheRock88']Man, cant find a third title to get with that GS b2g1 deal. Already decided on Ghostbusters and Transformers ROTF, was hoping for GH Smash Hits but they dont have it in stock.[/QUOTE]

Get another Ghostbusters for me. :)

Since they announced the DLC, I really want to play as Sideswipe. He was my favorite TF from the movie (even though he only had like 3 mins of screentime).

I need to try the Ghostbusters demo.

Also, lol @ Smash Hits already getting a $10 price drop. I want both Prototype and Smash Hits, but I can wait for like $20.

I d/led it but never played it. A friend tried it out the other day while I fiddled with Tap Tap on his iPhone, and what I saw looked fun. I'll have to give it a go tomorrow.

I wonder if DJ Hero is going to be any good.

I also wonder if I'm going to cave and order the RB Beatles software.

I'm not huge on The Beatles but it seems like a really neat game. I dunno. There's so many game coming out, not to mention the ridiculous amount of GH games to catch up on.

Nope, The Beatles game exists in its own Rock Band universe. (No joke.)

I hope they put as much effort into the "dreamscapes" in the downloadable songs as they do with the songs on the disc.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Are we going to be able to grab the songs off the Beatles game and play them with Rock Band 2? :pray:[/QUOTE]
No, and the Beatles DLC is only for RB:Beatles, not RB or RB2.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, I guess that was a restriction to getting the license to make a Beatles game.[/QUOTE]

As long as Harmonix doesn't make this a habit (and I guess we'll find out when we learn if Lego Rock Band is compatible with the other games), I'm fine with it. The Beatles aren't exactly an easy license to get, and if that's what it takes to get the game made...so be it.

You can queue up the Gears "All Fronts" bundle for 800 points at the GOW2 xbox.com page. It won't download but you can lock in the price.

I was able to grab it.

I was playing Magic the other night and it froze like 8 times in a row. I decided to clear my cache, hoping that would fix it. Not only did that not fix it, but it turns out the Gears ranks are stored on your hard drive. So when I cleared the cache, I lost my level 53 in multiplayer.

What a fuckin' joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back