The Secret of OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if buying some Metal Gear Saga Vol 2 DVDs at Best Buy would be worth my while.

They seem to be selling for $15 on eBay...

That was Epic TFN and JFD. I loved how you calling it the "Oh Tee Tee", am I the only one that says it like "Ought"? :whee:

Also, Inufaye, I had your addy and was gonna keep it, however it got deleted in some over zealous PM clearing.

[quote name='darthbudge']That was Epic TFN and JFD. I loved how you calling it the "Oh Tee Tee", am I the only one that says it like "Ought"? :whee:
[/quote]
Yes, and you're wrong.

However, I still think/say "See Ay Gee."

5bcd7e682641a19e1238f3967f815e75.jpg

Saying "kagg" for CAG is lame. C-A-G.

I also say O-T-T, which is why I think using clever words like OTTa and pOTTy is stupid.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Before I give it to someone, does anyone want to volunteer and take the dildo?[/quote]

Send it to Strell.

With Rockos Address as the return.

[quote name='Moxio']Saying "kagg" for CAG is lame. C-A-G.

I also say O-T-T, which is why I think using clever words like OTTa and pOTTy is stupid.[/quote]

Doesn't Cheapy call it "Kagg"? Also saying O-T-T or C-A-G is lame.

[quote name='InuFaye']Send it to Strell.

With Rockos Address as the return.[/quote]

:rofl:

When does the MGS beta start that's in the Saga DVD thing?

The beta is in the BB DVDs, right?

I wonder how long I have until no one will want it on eBay anymore...

Budge, you're the freakin' EPITOME of lame, man. Don't say things are lame.

And Cheapy does say KAGG, but it's not like he made the site or anything. :roll:

[quote name='darthbudge']Doesn't Cheapy call it "Kagg"? Also saying O-T-T or C-A-G is lame.[/quote]

Yeah, he does.

However, O-T-T is correct and you suck. This is what homeschooling does to you.

[quote name='Rocko']:rofl:

When does the MGS beta start that's in the Saga DVD thing?

The beta is in the BB DVDs, right?

I wonder how long I have until no one will want it on eBay anymore...[/quote]

The smarter move would be holding on to it, like with saga vol 1. Saga vol 1 goes for like $60 now.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, he does.

However, O-T-T is correct and you suck. This is what homeschooling does to you.[/quote]

Sure is, holmes. Let's all go hang out with Naughty By Nature now. Cause spelling shit out is cool.

You down with O-T-T? Yeah! You know me!

[quote name='dallow']
29e0ilt.jpg
[/quote]

Damn...I got some vacation days I wanna use when that hits.

Maybe I'll take the 29th off and get it at midnight :whistle2:k

I'm sure Best Buy will have a midnight release...and I'm in the home of BB

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Send it to budge's mom... :lol:

God, I'm corrupted.[/quote]Wait til mother's day and include a mother's day card...:lol:

So TFN...what brought this on? Is this something that you guys have been doing from time to time, or are you just trying to compete with Marten's mystery boxes?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sure is, holmes. Let's all go hang out with Naughty By Nature now. Cause spelling shit out is cool.

You down with O-T-T? Yeah! You know me![/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about?

[quote name='dallow']Please send to budge.[/quote]

Seriously, JFD, this is the only choice. Please do it.

Roxxo, do you have a referral link for MegaFreebies? I might use it for Wii games and I'll sign up under you.

[quote name='Moxio']Before your time, babycakes.[/quote]
Shitty hip hop group confirmed. Too bad I missed it?

[quote name='munch']Roxxo, do you have a referral link for MegaFreebies? I might use it for Wii games and I'll sign up under you.[/quote]

I thought they didn't do referrals? I've signed up but haven't used it.

[quote name='manthing']Fix'd

Did I do that right?[/quote]Close enough.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I should be ashamed... but I'm not. :lol:[/quote]Never expected you to be ashamed. ;)

[quote name='dallow']Hmm, the North building was evacuated....... bomb threat?
I'm in the South.
Central building seems fine.[/quote]Someone pass gas and it's not its way to you yet?

[quote name='Rocko']Shitty hip hop group confirmed. Too bad I missed it?

I thought they didn't do referrals? I've signed up but haven't used it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, they don't? I thought they did. I want to use it for some Wii games like Mario Kart.

[quote name='InuFaye']DS3 IS NOT HERE YET!

WHY!

**looks for budges address**[/quote]

Find it and give it to JFD.

If you can't find it, I hope Cochese or Mak can get it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So TFN...what brought this on? Is this something that you guys have been doing from time to time, or are you just trying to compete with Marten's mystery boxes?[/quote]

Yeah thats my question. Why would TFN waste time, and money to send someone something for free. I don't think he hates him if he sent him that stuff. Maybe it was more of a joke. I do think part of it was childish though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back