The Secret World

I played it for a bit when it released but got bored of it pretty quickly (although that's not good to measure because when I play any MMO solo I get tired fast).  The real world horror setting was very cool.  The combat is ok and the skill system is pretty weird.  I know I'm doing an awful job at explaining this, so maybe someone else can help you out.

I don't see it on sale on Steam though, is that a forthcoming sale?

I played it for a bit when it released but got bored of it pretty quickly (although that's not good to measure because when I play any MMO solo I get tired fast). The real world horror setting was very cool. The combat is ok and the skill system is pretty weird. I know I'm doing an awful job at explaining this, so maybe someone else can help you out.

Sale was a daily deal yesterday. He posted about 3-4 hours prior to the daily deal change.

I played it for a bit when it released but got bored of it pretty quickly (although that's not good to measure because when I play any MMO solo I get tired fast). The real world horror setting was very cool. The combat is ok and the skill system is pretty weird. I know I'm doing an awful job at explaining this, so maybe someone else can help you out.

Sale was a daily deal yesterday. He posted about 3-4 hours prior to the daily deal change.
Oh, I didn't check the time, sorry I was late with my limited impressions. It's worth about $15 I'd say.

It'll be up during the summer sale I am sure for even less - ask Idiotekque if you can find him, he played a lot.  I played about 2 hours and just didn't care about what I was doing.  I wanted way more puzzley adventure and way less combat.

I got it on recommendation from here for $15. Worth about as much.

It's one of those games that I WANT to like, but I can't seem to get myself into. I hate games that require grinding, and this is one of them. Besides that, I get no real sense of "team" from players on there. Just people running around doing their own thing and laying out requests that are largely ignored.

But in typing this, I'm tempted to play.

bread's done
Back