The Shield Mini-Episode online NOW at bud.tv *Season 5 Spoilers*

ndshide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
The site requires registration, but IMO it was worth it. The episode shows
Lem's Funeral and a flashback to an arm wrestling tournament
. This got me very excited for the Season premiere on April 3rd. I can't friggin wait. I'm rewatching the entire series before then like I do every year. This was the first serialized drama I got into, and it's still my favorite. Though 24 and Heroes give it a run for its money.

It was tough watching Shane throw the grenade in Lem's car again. But overall it was pretty damn awesome.
I can't believe they went as far as to make sure NO officers were allowed to go to Lem's funeral. That was just screwed up. Makes me hate Kavanaugh even more.
Can't wait to see the season start.

It was done so well though... Lem had always been my favorite secondary character to Vic, and it hurt bad seeing him get killed.
After watching what Vic did to the one guy who knew where another guy was who supplied the grenade, I can't fucking wait to see what he does to Shane.
I hate Shane so much, but that says somethign about the actor and the writing. There is not a character on TV that I hate more than Shane, and I watch a hell of alot of TV.

Thanks for telling us about this mini episode. It was really good and definately has me even more hyped for the new season.

[quote name='ndshide']It was done so well though... Lem had always been my favorite secondary character to Vic, and it hurt bad seeing him get killed.
After watching what Vic did to the one guy who knew where another guy was who supplied the grenade, I can't fucking wait to see what he does to Shane.
I hate Shane so much, but that says somethign about the actor and the writing. There is not a character on TV that I hate more than Shane, and I watch a hell of alot of TV.[/quote]

Yeah, that's a huge power towards Walter Goggin's acting skills. The fact that he can make me have such emotions towards his character, even when it's pure hatred, is amazing. I cannot WAIT till Vic finds out Shane did it. I've been wanting some shit dropped on Shane ever since him and his bitch wife pretty much almost killed Tevon. I'm always hopeful Tevon will join the Strike Team again. And yeah, Lem was always my favorite character not named Vic. There was just something about him that made him the loveable one of Strike Team.

bread's done
Back