The Simon and Simon OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two for 2x philosophy then...

I wonder how much writing they'll require. My current philosophy class has shit for papers because it has like 200 people. The one I'm taking is only offered at one time, so it'll be much smaller, and thus, probably require more writing, and the one I'd add would be upper division, so it'd probably be more rigorous too.

The math classes I'm thinking of adding are pretty redonkolous in and of themselves though (linear algebra and theory of functions of complex variables)...

Maybe I'll just stick to 15 hours, because I'm more than likely also going to be doing research for two different groups in the spring.

SO MANY DECISIONS. :/

[quote name='seanr1221']Won't your seminar class have a good bit of writing already?[/QUOTE]

Lawl, not at all.
Should it?

--------

I'm trying to get on the Amazon Prime Free Trial, but it keeps asking me for all this billing info. Am I doing it wrong?

Fake's taking a seminar psychology class that consists of a few long essays. He enjoys it because it's simple and he rapes the tests. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Fake's taking a seminar psychology class that consists of a few long essays. He enjoys it because it's simple and he rapes the tests. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Nice. :cool:

Also: answer my question, plz.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm trying to get on the Amazon Prime Free Trial, but it keeps asking me for all this billing info. Am I doing it wrong? [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Liquid 2']Lawl, not at all.
Should it?

--------

I'm trying to get on the Amazon Prime Free Trial, but it keeps asking me for all this billing info. Am I doing it wrong?[/QUOTE]

If it's asking for the billing info for the books, that scared me too, but you have to continue past that to the final checkout screen. Then, you'll see the offer and you can cancel the rest of the shit.

[quote name='zewone']If it's asking for the billing info for the books, that scared me too, but you have to continue past that to the final checkout screen. Then, you'll see the offer and you can cancel the rest of the shit.[/QUOTE]
Got it, and I disabled the auto-upgrade; thanks.

I just ordered The Glass Bead Game by Hermann Hesse, Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman! by Richard Feynman, and Fun Home: A Family Tragicomedy by Alison Bechdel. :D

They'll be here on Thursday. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Moxio']Whoa, that sounds interesting. Math meets philosphy meets music?[/QUOTE]I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I found out about it here from Mak: http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/5_great_science_books.php

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Should be at least a research paper.[/QUOTE]

Really? The only grades I have for my current seminar is for attendance.
I'm required to take one every semester though, so maybe that'll change. I hope not though...

[quote name='Moxio']Does anyone recommend an easy, simple program to convert my video files to small MP4s for an iPod Touch?[/QUOTE]

Aimersoft.

Either just the iPhone converter, or the whole suite that includes the iPhone converter.

[quote name='Moxio']Does anyone recommend an easy, simple program to convert my video files to small MP4s for an iPod Touch?[/quote]
I'm pretty sure the people who made the psp video9 program make something that works for ipods. It worked well for the psp.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Because you're on pain pills for your back?[/QUOTE]
Kinda. (I'm not on Vicodin, or anything.)

But why do I finally have relief and feel drunk hours later, after I take a nap? Shit feels crazy. :cool:

Maybe because of the muscles in your back relaxing while you're asleep instead of contracting when you're sitting up and moving around doing work?

quiet you.

homer.jpg

Morning OTT.

[quote name='wubb']Budge put a whooping on Rock. :whee:

But please revert back to losing for next week, budge. ;)[/quote]

No! I am unstoppable now! :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back