The Simpson Game $25 X360 or $40 PS3 at Dell.ca

vibinvo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Was just posted on RFD this morning.

It has been recommended that PM at FS or BB is the best way to go.
i have had bad experience ordering *sale* game items on Dell as they take many weeks and even months to arrive.

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/pro...tdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&cs=cadhs1&sku=A1310589

Never played this game. Is it worth the time or just for achievment whores?
Meh, GTA4 has eaten my life away. this can wait for me. But good price for a gift for a Simpson fan or younger player in the household.

I'll also echo Dell's poor shipping times for their videogames. Have made several orders and have always had to wait a good month or so for the item to even ship.

I'm in Ontario, two instances of Dell shipments.

I recieved Mario Kart Wii 2 days after launch, and I ordered a Nyko Perfect Shot from them...a couple weeks after some people out east, and I recieved it 3 days after I ordered.

I haven't had a problem with Dell at all, but it's probably just my location.

I think the order queue is a big factor. Dell usually oversells games in preorder stage. If you are far behind than their initial shipment they receive, you will have to wait longer until they receive next.

As for the instock items, they are usually pretty fast.

[quote name='craig64']How would I PM this at FS? Would I just print off the website ad and then take it to FS and tell them to match it?[/quote]

You need to print out not just the ad but also the complete invoice/receipt with shipping price indicating 0. Do not confirm the purchase lol but print them out right before you confirm it. They will try to avoid PM if you do not prove they ship free.

I haven't had too many issues will ordering from Dell. My copy of Smash Bros Brawl arrived on Monday (one day after the Sunday release). My copy of GTA4 arrived on Friday (4 days after the Tuesday release).

[quote name='CHW']I haven't had too many issues will ordering from Dell. My copy of Smash Bros Brawl arrived on Monday (one day after the Sunday release). My copy of GTA4 arrived on Friday (4 days after the Tuesday release).[/quote]

Its not always the same. Also got my Smash Bros the next day of the release, but I had pre ordered Mario Kart Wii and I just got it yesterday.

[quote name='Tsiawd']check target, game is cheaper on clearance right now might save ya some $$[/quote]

Sweet, I'll spend tons on gas, drive down to Watertown, NY from Canada to save some money :roll:

I'd say this game is more of a rent anyway, it's decent but after playing through once you might not have much desire to continue to play it.

The game is worth $25 (not $40 probably) if you are a fan of the simpsons, casually or hardcore. The later levels are better than the first few I find. DO NOT JUDGE BASED ON THE DEMO! The demo is not representative of the game!

bread's done
Back