The Simpsons Game on PSP?

WrestleCrap'sRD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Does anyone have this? I'm tempted at the $17 on BF at Target, and since the only other console I have is the Wii, it sounds like neither version is as good as PS3/360, so I might as well go for the cheaper one if anyone thinks it's ok...

Thanks!
RD

From what I know the only Xbox 360 and PS3 version have all the dialogs, alternate costumes and the virtual Springfield. The gameplay really isnt that great and is only worth playing because of the humor. Personally I wont get any version that doesnt have the full game.

Simpsons (psp) for $17 at Target on BF is worth a shot. I don't own a ps3 or a xbox 360, yet. I am still undecided. I am a fan of RPGs and StratRPGs and neither of these systems has any games in this genre. Historically, I will go with ps3 (ps2 = good for rpg and srpg fans as opposed to xbox). I am waiting for Fallout 3 but I think either FF13 or KOTOR 3 will make my mind up.

Sorry for the OT. ;)

[quote name='emg28']Simpsons (psp) for $17 at Target on BF is worth a shot. I don't own a ps3 or a xbox 360, yet. I am still undecided. I am a fan of RPGs and StratRPGs and neither of these systems has any games in this genre. Historically, I will go with ps3 (ps2 = good for rpg and srpg fans as opposed to xbox). I am waiting for Fallout 3 but I think either FF13 or KOTOR 3 will make my mind up.

Sorry for the OT. ;)[/QUOTE]
Right now the X360 has Eternal Sonata and Blue Dragon, 2 very good RPG. Mass Effect so far is the successor to KOTOR

I'm a big Simpsons fan, and bought this, but the camera is awful. If you're really curious I would rent it and see if you can deal with the camera. When you struggle with the tutorial just because of the camera you know you're in trouble.

I can't speak for the PSP version, but on 360 the game is between decent and awful depending on your simpsons fan-ness. I cannot imagine playing this game without dual stick camera controls, though. The way the camera behaves on its own makes the game near unplayable.

I picked up this game at Target for the 17.00 sale price..It's decent but the camera is horrible. i'm a rabid Simpson fan though. I wouldnt pay full price for it but 20.00 and under its ok.

bread's done
Back