The Sim's 3 Pets (PS3/360) 37.49$ at TRU.com

Not sure if it's just me, but does this seem like what Capcom does with their games? Couldn't the Pets just be an expansion for 360/PS3 like it is on PC?

I guess? Then again, it IS adding Kinect functionality to the 360 version, i dont think that could be DLC added

Though, i did thoroughly enjoy the Sims 3 (To my surprise), got close to 60 or 70 hours before my save glitched out on me.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I guess? Then again, it IS adding Kinect functionality to the 360 version, i dont think that could be DLC added

Though, i did thoroughly enjoy the Sims 3 (To my surprise), got close to 60 or 70 hours before my save glitched out on me.[/QUOTE]
Didn't know about Kinect support. I have the PC version(from the Best Buy 3 pack sale last year) and I still need to play it. I've just been so busy. Does Pets on consoles feature everything the OG Sims 3 featured, but with pets? Kinda confuzzled now....

I just saw that the price of the Pets expansion for PC is the current price at TRU. Maybe I should just get for a console?

I believe so, i havent really looked into the info yet. Though im hearing it doesnt have Horses (Like the PC version), so it might be DLC later

[quote name='juanawoman']Not sure if it's just me, but does this seem like what Capcom does with their games? Couldn't the Pets just be an expansion for 360/PS3 like it is on PC?[/QUOTE]

It's not just the publishers that determine DLC viability. A couple of years ago the Madden team actually wanted to put a few new features in, a "sim gamer pack," I think for free even, but Sony/MS wouldn't allow it.

bread's done
Back