The Sky Crawlers (wii) Gamestop $9.99 new\ $8.99 used.

Since Sky Crawlers is in the GS weekly ad, I wonder if GS is one of the competitors defined in their registers when they do the price match?

[quote name='eau']Since Sky Crawlers is in the GS weekly ad, I wonder if GS is one of the competitors defined in their registers when they do the price match?[/QUOTE]

Non my local GS have this game instock or have single sealed copy. I called 4 games stop & I picked the last gutted copy in Independence Center, MO.

[quote name='eau']Since Sky Crawlers is in the GS weekly ad, I wonder if GS is one of the competitors defined in their registers when they do the price match?[/QUOTE]
I meant if GS is one of the competitors defined in the BB's registers when you do a price match at BB.

[quote name='Masterkyo']my local BB don't price match with gamestop![/QUOTE]

does GS have flyers? normally that's required to be in print to price match.

I know my BB won't either and Walmart probably doesn't carry the game.

I hope amazon matches this price. I want it, but no Gamestop's near me have it, and the ones that do are far too far away for a $10 game.

I have been able to pricematch GS at BB. A manager had to call to verify the game was in stock, so it's helpful if you tell them which GS location(s) has it in stock.

Got the last (gutted) copy at my nearest gamestop, checked a further one first because I happened to be right near there. Normally dislike gutted games, (since the last few I got had case damage) but for the price I didn't care. Was happy when I got outside and not only was it like new, but they apparently changed the stickers they use. Popped right off, no residue at all.

Didn't play much at all (just the tutorial) but it seems neat.

If any one would be willing to pick up a copy for me I will gladly pay to have it shipped media mail, and a little extra for your troubles. All my local gamestops are out of stock, and would have to drive almost an hour to get a copy! PM me if you are interested or just want to sell a copy!

Hm . . . I wonder how accurate their stock checker actually is on this title. I bought the last copy (which the clerk confirmed for me in the store's computer when I asked him if they had a sealed one) at a local store yesterday evening, and today it's still listed as "in stock as of 8am" at that store. I was going to see if any other stores that I'll be near while running errands today might have a sealed one (or even just a gutted one that hadn't had the price sticker put directly on the cover insert -- I managed to get it off without damage, but it did leave a little discoloration), but now I don't know if I can trust their site to accurately tell me which stores do and don't have it.

Wow; I played one mission of this so far, and I want to say that it's a must-own for Ace Combat fans. The production values match those of the AC games. The graphics are terrific for the console, and run at a smooth 60fps like the ACs of old. Playing with the classic controller pro.

You guys are ruining me. :) Too much talk from everyone to not pick it up so I grabbed the last one at the store apparently. :p Gutted of course. :)

[quote name='token2k6']what, 60 fps on the Wii? I've got this sitting on my desk, must play it![/QUOTE]

Actually, I bet that there are way more Wii games running at 60fps than 360/PS3 games...

[quote name='HellMark']You guys are ruining me. :) Too much talk from everyone to not pick it up so I grabbed the last one at the store apparently. :p Gutted of course. :)[/QUOTE]

I ended up doing the same on Saturday but I was lucky enough to get a sealed copy.

$9.98 technically :p i teast i teast but nah i'd definetly buy this game since $10 is a joke and a good price for any game EXCEPT Zoids Assault which you can get for $5. xD

I love ace combat. I'm waiting till holiday season to get a wii especially since its black now. I dont like white systems. :p

bread's done
Back