The Sly Collection

Nate-Dog

CAGiversary!
I'll admit it's a bit early but any decent prices for it anywhere? Here in Ireland it's €40-€50 which seems pretty expensive considering the GoW collection was €30 on release, although I suppose since this has 3 games as opposed to 2 it's a little understandable (but even then €50 is waay too much).

I've seen some UK stores (I think GAME and Amazon among others) list it for £25 but with import costs for myself it'd still be a bit much for me. I expected there to be sales on it (GAME here didn't even have it advertised out on the shelf when it came out they expected to sell so little!) but nothing yet at least here.

Are you sure? I'd appreciate that a lot but exporting costs could be quite hefty. If you're willing could you let me know how much it'd cost with shipping and packaging? Oh and thanks for the offer. :)

Sorry if double-posting isn't allowed here (I'm not entirely sure if I'm honest :p ) but I've seen the Sly Collection for £26 on Play.com, cheapest I've seen and probably will remain the cheapest for a while incase anyone else is interested in it.

Ooh thanks John! I noticed some games on the site had that option but I couldn't find the SC yet, appreciate it. :)

bread's done
Back