The Source Clearance Thread ALL GBA GAMES $14.99 AND UNDER

arfin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Not sure if this is a good deal, but i wanted to share it just incase someone is interested. WarioWare touched and Kirby Canvas Curse are $19.99 at The source CC. I also picked up Metroid zero mission for $20.

finally, i've been waiting for canvas curse to drop for so long, btw does the source have any flyers? i want to do a PM for canvas curse at BB or FS

Canvas Curse is well worth 20 bucks. I got my copy when eb games had it on for the same price. My favourite game on the system so far.

hey lone, you think i can get away with an online pm? i was gonna print it out and photoshop the "clearance" part out ;)

[quote name='maigoyume']hey lone, you think i can get away with an online pm? i was gonna print it out and photoshop the "clearance" part out ;)[/quote]
If they check online or call up a Source for stock, you're screwed. :)

YMMV, of course. If you get a naive cashier you might be able to get away with it.

Good luck btw. =P

The metroid was priced at $26.99 and the other two had no prices, but once she checks them out at the cash register it should ring up $19.99. Final fantasy 1 and 2 for the GBA is on sale for $20 too.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']If they check online or call up a Source for stock, you're screwed. :)

YMMV, of course. If you get a naive cashier you might be able to get away with it.

Good luck btw. =P[/quote]ah well, i am a CAG after all, besides its worth a shot :applause: and i'll need that luck

That's an amazing price for Touched! as it usually goes for quite a bit on eBay. I'll be heading out to get the game a little later today now. Just wish I had more time to play all these DS games I seem to be getting lately.

Man those are some good deals.

Games that you might be able to use for the Trade-3:

Metal Gear Acid (PSP)
Yoshi Touch & Go (DS)
Dynasty Warriors (PSP)
Tiger Woods 06 (GC)
Fifa Street 2 (GC)

DAmn, think if i take my receipt and get $20 bucks back? I'll try it at least. I bought WarioWare and Metroid. Killer deals though, but not too many in stock.

Thanks OP! :)

I went by and picked up the following this afternoon:

PS2 - Castlevania: Lament of Innocence ($4.99)
PS2 - Jak 3 ($4.99)
PS2 - Final Fantasy X-2 ($4.99)
NDS - Wario Ware Touched! ($9.99)

Figured it'd be nice to have a few games for the new PS3 since you can't beat the price for new games. I hope some of them are actually good, and it would mean turning off my 360 for more than a few minutes!

Big thanks to the OP, I managed to get Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2, $5), Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Aresenal (PS2, $5), Jak 3 (PS2, $5), Metroid Zero Mission (GBA, $10), and Tony Hawk's Ungerground 2 (PSP, $10). I was looking to get Shadow of Rome and Rogue Galaxy but the stock listings on the website were innacurate and they were out of stock on Shadow of Rome and couldn't even find Rogue Galaxy, even though it was in their inventory. I also saw a couple games that weren't on the website: Smart Bomb (PSP, $9) and Darkstalker Chronicles (PSP, $10). I'd imagine those two are very YMMV though.

I'm glad this hasn't been ported over to RFD. I went by yesterday and picked up NHL 06 (GC) and Tiger Woods 06 (GC) for $10 each. They still had some copies of Kirby, Yoshi, MGS, and others I can't recall. If this had been posted to RFD, there wouldn't be anything left.

There's also the Pokemon XD and SSBM GameCube bundles for $49.99.

I'm pretty happy it's not on RFD too :)
I just picked up a copy of Kirby Canvas Curse. They had at least one copy of everything else.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I'm pretty happy it's not on RFD too :)
I just picked up a copy of Kirby Canvas Curse. They had at least one copy of everything else.[/QUOTE]
Which location? Eaton's Centre was swarmed on Tuesday afternoon. Yonge/St. Clair only had Metroid Classic still in stock (I picked up the only Metroid: Zero Mission).

just went to the downtown location, only thing left worth noting was canvas curse, heading down to the kingsgate mall and broadway location later today, i'll let you guys know what i find

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Ottawa :cool:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I should have been able to guess that. :error:

For those in the GTA, I left a copy of Hot Shots Fore ($1.99) at the Dufferin Mall location. And Kipling/Queensway had a few games as well (although I got the only WarioWare DS \\:D/).

Picked up Wario Ware: Touched for the DS at Lansdowne Place in Peterborough (last one). Was marked at $19.99, but rang in at $9.99.

I think I will take another look at the games tommorow at mine, might even grab the gamecube bundle while Im at it for shits

[quote name='magiic']I think I will take another look at the games tommorow at mine, might even grab the gamecube bundle while Im at it for shits[/quote]
I thought about getting one, but I already have one, $50 is quite a bit for an extra controller and a Pokemon game, it's only worth $15 TIV at EBG (and you need the controller), no one with a Wii will buy it, and I already have a Gamecube. I guess system link would be cool, but I'd need the cables and another TV.

Yeah that PS2 HDD is smoking, but pretty much OOS everywhere.

If you like golf, HS Golf 4 is a sweet deal. Even 3 is a good game.

I would get the PS2 HDD, but I don't really care for FFXI. I wonder if it can be formatted for HDLoader? Would be worth it then.

I picked up Metroid: Zero Mission for a fun on Saturday. I was shocked to discover it's a 2D version of Metroid Prime with the art style, weapons and music. I thought it was just a remake of the NES Metroid. If you liked Metroid Prime and 2D games you may want to pick it up for $10.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I picked up Metroid: Zero Mission for a fun on Saturday. I was shocked to discover it's a 2D version of Metroid Prime with the art style, weapons and music. I thought it was just a remake of the NES Metroid. If you liked Metroid Prime and 2D games you may want to pick it up for $10.[/quote]actually zero mission is a remake of the ORIGINAL NES metroid, which you can unlock after beating zero mission

I stopped by my local store to pick up hot shots 3 and ratchet and clank UYA (listed as in stock online at my location) but they didn't have either. Got ATV offroad fury 3 for $4.99 which I'm actually happier about.

I know it is a remake I've played the NES version but I was surprised at how much extra is in it to make it different. I was expecting nothing more then a graphical update like Super Mario All Stars was to the NES games. I'm enjoying it.

majongjibberish is getting all of the credit for these deals now!

he even posted the gamecube bundles now.

at least we found out before him.

I hope i can get some of the psp games before they get cleaned out. It is my bros Bday tomorrow. It's crazy how the source has these deals, but never promotes them.

big up for everyone keeping it a secret this long. got me a bunch of games. well if anyone needs anyone to pick up a game for them, nows the time, while theres a small chance. im lookin for metroid. anyone?

I got metroid. I'm not sure what else Im looking for though. I'm hoping to go find some more good games tommorow. I could use some good cheap ps2 games.

[quote name='chimp69']big up for everyone keeping it a secret this long. got me a bunch of games. well if anyone needs anyone to pick up a game for them, nows the time, while theres a small chance. im lookin for metroid. anyone?[/quote]if i see a copy tm i'll pick you one up, but shipping inside canada isn't cheap :cry:

[quote name='maigoyume']if i see a copy tm i'll pick you one up, but shipping inside canada isn't cheap :cry:[/quote]

If you can get away with over-size lettermail it's only $1.86, but luck will probably not be on your side with the metroid box.

Is there any chance of banning that majongperson guy? I mean does he even add to these boards? Most people on the RFD boards just flip most of these games to make a profit. I would rather someone on these boards get in on these deals than RFD people. There are still a lot of games available at Yorkdale + dufferin mall locations last time I checked. In addition, sometimes the website and the actual store quantity dont add up, as both stores seemed to have a lot more quantity of games than the website indicated. good luck everyone:)

[quote name='magiic']If you can get away with over-size lettermail it's only $1.86, but luck will probably not be on your side with the metroid box.[/quote]yea highly doubtful, i can barely get away with economy on dvd cases, at least we had a good run on the deal guys

[quote name='gizmo29']Is there any chance of banning that majongperson guy? I mean does he even add to these boards? Most people on the RFD boards just flip most of these games to make a profit. I would rather someone on these boards get in on these deals than RFD people. There are still a lot of games available at Yorkdale + dufferin mall locations last time I checked. In addition, sometimes the website and the actual store quantity dont add up, as both stores seemed to have a lot more quantity of games than the website indicated. good luck everyone:)[/quote]that would be a good idea, but the only ones with that power are the mods and cheapyD, we'd have to give them a pretty good reason to

bread's done
Back